Friedman: Blackhawks heavily scouting the Kings

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
I dont think LA would necessarily want Ruuta...its just getting another asset that they can move at the trade deadline. Then also getting the pick, hopefully a 2nd, to help their future.

Chicago would need to move some cap back.

I dont see Chicago moving a 1st round pick for Muzzin...he is just not worth that right now.

I don’t see Chicago getting Muzzin for anything you may offer. He is much better than you seem to think he is and will not be moved for junk like your offering.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
It sounds like Seabrook is getting moved , I heard either Vancouver for gagner and Patterson or Edmonton he is going to.

I also believe Crawford gets moved as well .

Rutta will have to go with murphy coming back.
Seabrook to Edmonton. Sure, pal. Unless Chicago is taking Lucic and Sekera back for cap purposes. Not gonna happen.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Moving third liners around accomplishes nothing. Its time both face reality and gut the majority of their teams. Keep Kane/Toews & Kopitar/Doughty to build around and sell/buyout the rest.

Reactions: LAKings88

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Chicago will either give up a 1st or 2nd in that deal, Vancouver would be taking salary back.

How many 1sts?

It doesn’t matter what the answer is.

So Chicago gives up an average defenseman with a terrible contract for the likely rookie of the year. Makes sense.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018

Second city is reporting.. and their has been rumors over the past 2 or 3 weeks and Seabrook name is in everyone of those . It sounds like a larger deal between Chicago and Vancouver. The word is either Thursday night or Friday a.m if a deal happens that's when everyone will know.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
It sounds like Seabrook is getting moved , I heard either Vancouver for gagner and Patterson or Edmonton he is going to.

I also believe Crawford gets moved as well .

Rutta will have to go with murphy coming back.

Who the hell is Patterson? I honestly have no idea who you mean. There is no way you mean E. Pettersson, nobody in their sane mind can actually believe that Pettersson for Seabrook is a fair deal.

Reactions: go4hockey

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Second city is reporting.. and their has been rumors over the past 2 or 3 weeks and Seabrook name is in everyone of those . It sounds like a larger deal between Chicago and Vancouver. The word is either Thursday night or Friday a.m if a deal happens that's when everyone will know.
They are reporting about Ganger, I see nothing about Seabrook.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Who the hell is Patterson? I honestly have no idea who you mean. There is no way you mean E. Pettersson, nobody in their sane mind can actually believe that Pettersson for Seabrook is a fair deal.

It's part of a larger deal, but that's what the rumor mill is saying.

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
They have a couple games out West in Anaheim and Vegas. My guess is that they're hockey guys catching some games, getting out of the snow all in the name of doing their "job".

Needs and assets are way to similar. Maybe they needed a pick-me-up and to witness a true steaming mess in LA, have a few hearty laughs and get back to the grind.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I dont think LA would necessarily want Ruuta...its just getting another asset that they can move at the trade deadline. Then also getting the pick, hopefully a 2nd, to help their future.

Chicago would need to move some cap back.

I dont see Chicago moving a 1st round pick for Muzzin...he is just not worth that right now.
Then Chicago should look elsewhere for defense.Kings don't want your garbage for a top 4 defensemen.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
They are reporting about Ganger, I see nothing about Seabrook.

Their has been rumors for 2 or 3 weeks , and Seabrook has been mentioned . This would be a larger deal , Stan wants gagner and Patterson and Seabrook either a 1stmor 2nd and maybe anisomov with Vancouver taking salary back.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Their has been rumors for 2 or 3 weeks , and Seabrook has been mentioned . This would be a larger deal , Stan wants gagner and Patterson and Seabrook either a 1stmor 2nd and maybe anisomov with Vancouver taking salary back.

And round and round we go.

Source?

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Then Chicago should look elsewhere for defense.Kings don't want your garbage for a top 4 defensemen.

It's about cap relief for the kings, rutta comes off the books after This year and if Seabrook is moved then moving rutta for a upgrade helps both Chicago and la .

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
It's about cap relief for the kings, rutta comes off the books after This year and if Seabrook is moved then moving rutta for a upgrade helps both Chicago and la .
No Kings need quality assets coming back,its not just about cap.Kings arent rebuilding their retooling and their not giving away players like Martinez or Muzzin without quality compensation coming back.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Do you mean Eriksson? Seabrook for Gagne and Eriksson?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

You need to provide an actual source (i.e. a link to a verified source) for this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad