Friedman: Blackhawks heavily scouting the Kings

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
No Kings need quality assets coming back,its not just about cap.Kings arent rebuilding their retooling and their not giving away players like Martinez or Muzzin without quality compensation coming back.

Yeah but the kings aren't in a position cap wise to bargain.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
It's about cap relief for the kings, rutta comes off the books after This year and if Seabrook is moved then moving rutta for a upgrade helps both Chicago and la .

Clueless. Kings can move him for actual pieces they want and need and still move the cap. We will not be gifting you a top 4 guy at a good cap hit for junk. You want a defenseman for What your offering welcome Dion to the Hawks.

dk2k

recovering cynic
Jul 5, 2017
How many 1sts?

It doesn’t matter what the answer is.

So Chicago gives up an average defenseman with a terrible contract for the likely rookie of the year. Makes sense.
Your indignation is so cute!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah but the kings aren't in a position cap wise to bargain.

Sure they are, what are they going to do, drop in the standings?

If we don't get what we want, that's fine, but we're not going to fleece ourselves for some cap space to do...what exactly

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
lol did someone really suggest Elias Pettersson and stuff for Seabrook???????? And the Canucks take back salary??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Their has been rumors for 2 or 3 weeks , and Seabrook has been mentioned . This would be a larger deal , Stan wants gagner and Patterson and Seabrook either a 1stmor 2nd and maybe anisomov with Vancouver taking salary back.
That's just horriawful.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
It sounds like Seabrook is getting moved , I heard either Vancouver for gagner and Patterson or Edmonton he is going to.

I also believe Crawford gets moved as well .

Rutta will have to go with murphy coming back.
I heard it was Eriksson and Gagner for Chicago’s 1st.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Chicago is for sure set to make a bigger move. Flames have been also scouting them like crazy for the past few weeks.

CP4

May 13, 2018
Victoria, BC
You think Vancouver is going to get a 3 time cup winner without giving up a piece?
A "piece" does not mean Elias Pettersson. He is about as untouchable as anyone in the league right now. Seabrook is worth a 4th or 5th at best with that albatross contract and his diminishing play.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
I dont think LA would necessarily want Ruuta...its just getting another asset that they can move at the trade deadline. Then also getting the pick, hopefully a 2nd, to help their future.

Chicago would need to move some cap back.

I dont see Chicago moving a 1st round pick for Muzzin...he is just not worth that right now.
why not just trade muzzin as he is a asset they can move at the deadline.........

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
There's a reporter named Jeff Paterson who covers the Canucks, but I'm not sure we can really send him to Chicago.:sarcasm:
Please, we'll take him for Mark Lazerus. Anything to get that useless hack off Blackhawks writing and to stop hearing his ignorant and mindless ramblings

Reactions: Teemu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad