Confirmed with Link: Blackhawks acquire Corey Perry for a 2024 7th Round Pick

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It is KD goes against his skating 0riorityvmantra to add slowvpower forward geezer Perry...LR must have asked for a bone.

Reactions: Auggie

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
My hot take: the Hawks extend Perry ... retain and trade Perry to a contender for assets.

Both Perry and Bailey's (who will be bought out) agency is Newport. It appears the Blackhawks and Newport are helping each other out ... the Blackhawks receiving future assets and Newport getting their players to their preferred choice. Of course, Perry might also want to be in Chicago. Who knows?

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Foligno and now Perry for deadline deals. Davidson is adding strong veteran presence that he can trade for even more assets at the deadline. I love it

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
Deal is already in place to trade him back to Tampa at the TDL for a pick. Gets Perry his money for the season and then back to TB for another go.

Reactions: Fortyfives

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Yuck

Guess he will get a 1 yr/$4M deal or something like that to play on 4th line and be douchebag

I dont like that we gave up a pick for him

It's a 7th round pick. Dime a dozen. Hell the Hawks traded Jack Johnson last year and got a 7th round pick back. They can easily acquire another one.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
He was having surgery around three weeks ago, I believe, and he's projected to be out 4-6 months. So October at the earliest, January at the latest.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00