GDT: Blackhawks (20-13-4) @ Coyotes (17-15-3) 8 pm CT FSAZ,CSNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Lol, guys, there was hardly any time left and a 5 on 3.
If you think Corey is going to throw himself across the crease and risk pulling something, I just don't know what to tell you.

He made some great saves when the game was close.
Then he played to not lose, which he accomplished.
I would rather him play lazy in a blow out game and still get the win than get injured on a stupid play in a blow out game.

Xinji

Apr 27, 2014
12 PPs on the night. 8 against the Hawks. Felt like after the run we got in the 1st that the refs pretty much swallowed the whistle on anything the Yotes were doing, but were calling any and everything against. Was hoping for a Desi hat trick there at the end.. would have been epic.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Lol, guys, there was hardly any time left and a 5 on 3.
If you think Corey is going to throw himself across the crease and risk pulling something, I just don't know what to tell you.

He made some great saves when the game was close.
Then he played to not lose, which he accomplished.
I would rather him play lazy in a blow out game and still get the win than get injured on a stupid play in a blow out game.

Simmer down we are not bullying your goalies. Crow played below average tonight it happens. He was swiping at the puck and fighting it all night. He plays poorly and we win, I will take it.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Crawford wasnt great but to be honest he deserves a rest. He's carried this team for awhile and we dont want him breaking down going into the playoffs.

Xinji

Apr 27, 2014
I thought the broadcast was lousy tonight as well.. which seems to happen in games that are/appear to be blowouts. No replay at all on a few of the penalties, bad camera angles on a few of the others. Instead, they're just lollygagging and talking about mostly irrelevant stuff. Should have turned the radio on I guess. :\

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Game could easily have been 10-7 for them...we gave up so many great scoring chances ..CC had some luck too with them hitting posts 3 times...One goal (the bouncer) was soft but they shoot well from the point for tips and deflections and rebounds so lots of action at the net...Obviously we gave up too many PP chances to them..but via their poor goaltending had the 3 pp goals in the first and the l9 g distance Desjardins goal and the 2nd lucky deflection off Grossman on the 2nd Desjardins goal. ..Add in the Toews en goal and we basically got very little ES offense that ocuured or was deserved..In general we played only 1 good period (2nd) and finished on our PPS and got a lot of luck 8n this game..We had 4 of tge top six forwards show up ...but again Old Man Hossa and #19 again were pretty much MIA...of course Old Man Doane gets a Hatty showing one geezer who is not finished but Hossa was awful...again...Toews of course 0addex his stats in another do nothing g show fir him with his 4th en goal of tge year...subtract these and how many times has he actually beaten goalies? He is stinking out there. .Luckily we had enough from the Kane line trio and Shaw and the TT and Desjardins line to survive this Fiesta of scoring g game..The newly called 4th l8ne with Bickell Rasmussen and Garbutt was bad along with Toews and Hossa from l8ne #1 ..so it was a mixed bag for the forwards..And our own. Pk group did not defend them well.. And so we got this Fiesta of a high scoring g game ...but lots of MIA players and lots of faulty aspects to our game.But this night we had more luck than them.

TOEWS is just not skating g fast enough to have any impact in the game ...Paying a guy $10.5 million just for face-offs and goingMIA I'm all the other aspects is very inefficient expense outlay.Even 9ld geezer Doane was skating faster than Toews did ...And Old Man Hossa was skating g in cement on some of his pk shifts...cannot get to loose pucks first if you do not skate fast....cannot generate scoring chances if you skate at cruising half-speed all the time...m6 9nly though is that Toews and Hossa require A BAG-SKATE. ..Immediately! AS SOON AS THEY LAND 8N DENVER ! They cannot be effective NHL top six on a line players unless they state and hustle with the necessary soeed.. Of course in the lofty heights of Denver they will probably skate even slower than they put out tonight..Awful...

Keith and Hammer have to be better their own end than they were tonight..Gotta protect CC better..

Lots 9f areas foe the Q coaching g staff to demand improving on...because unlike the Hotel version of goaltending ...next game we will get Varlamov ed and pay f9r the good fortune e tg3 hockey gods gave us tonight..We cannot count on luck like we had t9night nor that Kane and his l8ne get multi-point ...

ManChild20

Aug 11, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Well...7-5 is definitely fun to watch when you are at the game. Haha

Some Coyotes season ticket holder gave my brother and I his front row seats at the beginning of the third. Pretty awesome experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad