Illinois

gMWp2eU.png

1y1DkRH.png

aPWNkzs.png

jShhFLk.png

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Looking forward to seeing Domi and Duclair skate circles around Statler and Waldorf.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I miss Klas ,, Nice to see him finding role with young Yotes team

Also really like some Yotes kids and Boedker but that roster also has some guys I hate (Downie , Doan , etc)

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So if they lose and line #1 again fails to produce Shaw gets the blame? Maybe Q needs to look in the mirror and "demote" Toews and Hossa to the "4th line" in designation and minutes,with the proviso that if they want more minutes they must prove they have "earned" that privilege. ..So I would give them a warning g that a fail b6 that line tonight will NOT as usual be blamed on the LW but rather squarely on the over $15 million in can space invested in tge C and RW spots 9n the do-called "top line" ..enough is enough! Now I am not suggesting Toews can equal the equally disappointing Kopitar shaking his underperformance until last game when he gets a 4 pointer to leap-frog Toews by several in points ts production...nor am I suggesting Hossa scores a Hatty likeToffoli did ...but while I do not expect that ki d of explosion from our entire line #1 ...I would expect that t9 call Q's latest tinker of the line a success that the combo 1. At least all show up.in "WILL" ( all 3 of them not just part of the line);
2. That at least some of them show up with SKILL with at least a "break-out" of a minimum of 2 goals for the line....and that 3. Even if they do these minimums they ALSO finish with a positive combined ed plus/minus so as to not give back more than they produce ....Now are these requests unreasonable expectations,I ask you? IF the vaunted line # 1 cannot give these reasonable results then the tinkering will be another Q-Fail mess and line #1 would have to deserve demotion to the lowest line as punishment for their no show /cannot justify their minutes cause...They are on notice. .Show up...Earn your top line designation. ..or walk the plank! Enough is Enough..You better have Try..You better have shots...You better bury some of thise shots...Enough is Enough..Earn those paychecks!

This does not mean line #2 is off the hook either...after several games now of no show it is time for them to show up again.Not just 1 or 2 of them ...but all 3.

And contribution by lines #3 and #4 will be much appreciated..but obviously the top 2 lines are tge cream and they must rise to the top and LEADING. ..you best gotta be your best ...Going MIA is not acceptable.

WE will see if they actually care enough to redeem themselves for retreating to the Q-Country Club instead of putting in the work required and showing they still have the skill to.produce scoring grequired...or whether lethargic fat-cat mailing it in prevails again ...whether cheating hard work by "giving" for just 1 period instead of the 3 required is enough to preserve their "star" hype status or whether Q has the cojones to punish such lazy checque-cashers by line demotion...

THE fans Hope for a Redemption response tonight.Tges3 fat-cat owe us a performance of "A" game...but HOPE via tge tinkering and the shaming by Q of his team's perimeter play 9ff mission is only a useless chimera if the actual star players on 5he top 2 lines take it easy again and care a fig newton for the mission..If they do that again that plank has got t9 come out cause there shall be walkers on it...Q had better land down the law...Enough is Enough ...Show Up! DO NOT GIVE US GARBAGE ...AGAIN!

YOU MUST HAVE BOTH SKILL AND WILL..BUT THE WILL MUST BE STRONGER THAN SKILL...well. ..except for HOSSA ..because if the SKILL with him.has vanished,no amount of WILL produces anything ..and if that proves true....again..then Enough I'd Enough..he must walk the plank down to l8 e #4 ..So Produce..or suffer tge inevitable consequences...Enough is Enough...failure will not be tolerated..But if Q will not punish stars for recurring fails happening g too often..the He himself will have to walk tge plank ...out the door! WE fans are mad as hell and will not tale lazy under-achievers and failing stars giving gus garbage games to the extent we are viewing these as often as we have ...Lines need to play better...Stars need to play like stars...THE TEAM needs to play together with purpose...Nobody can let the team down. ..nearly at half-way..Time to all show up...and stay on mission.

SO having ranted all this...what do I expect this game tonight.? LINE #1 will fail miserably again..We could still wi if line #2 all show up and have a big game but if not with both top 2 lines not producing we will lose.
I do not expect both line #1 and line #2 to actually show up in tge same game...If that happens s we get a laugher..but honestly ...it has not happened all season yet..s9 do not sell tge farm on seeing g that miracle happen tonight. THOUGH one might think that asking a team's top 2 lines with the stars on them to show up I te same game and produce with "A" games a few times a year is not an u reasonable request or expectatiion..one would think that...but the reLity is that this 8s ou try Club Q's team and HE has failed so far this year to get both his to 2 lines to be 9n m8sdio for the same game..A horrible indictment of his own slothfull coaching...So time for him and his staff to get their own act together and Show u0 with motivation al coaching ...you know...for a change! Ca7s3 man...do we ever need a change from watching thus mess night after night. THE WILL...THE SKILL...and THE COACHING...when will they ALL show up so we can watch "A" games not C"s D's and F's.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
Would be really nice if the Team O decides to show up.

Kinda surprised Darling not getting the nod. Not that Crawford has been bad but it does the 'hawks no good if they Kiprusoff Crawford.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Looking forward to seeing Domi and Duclair skate circles around Statler and Waldorf.

Only 1 is playing so you can only ***** about one of them.

You are getting to the point you were last year by saying you were betting against the Hawks in the playoffs (which I don't think you were because it is not very logical).

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
The lineup is starting to look like it did before and during our first round exit against the Yotes a few years back. Q just putting guys in spots as if he doesn't give a damn and is just hoping for the best. We need that top line LW and no amount of pretending is going to keep Shaw or Teuvo or Desi or whomever else he's tried up there.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
We need a top 6 LWer, badly. Wouldn't mind taking AA off the second line, let TT center it. All contingent on letting Dano have some minutes for once and letting him get a nice stretch of games before the playoffs. Only way I see this team being contenders as organizational depth stands.

Dano-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-TT-Kane
Bickell-AA-Shaw
Desi-Kruger/Danault-Garbutt

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
We need a top 6 LWer, badly. Wouldn't mind taking AA off the second line, let TT center it. All contingent on letting Dano have some minutes for once and letting him get a nice stretch of games before the playoffs. Only way I see this team being contenders as organizational depth stands.

Dano-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-TT-Kane
Bickell-AA-Shaw
Desi-Kruger/Danault-Garbutt

Dano has proven he isn't ready for an NHL role let alone a top 6 role

Continuing to plug him into 1st line as if he will magically not suck this time or blaming Q for his struggles is just a reach at this point

A trade is required to get a legit top 6 LW or Hawks simply wont have anything beyond Panarin come playoff time

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

Continuing to plug him into 1st line as if he will magically not suck this time or blaming Q for his struggles is just a reach at this point

A trade is required to get a legit top 6 LW or Hawks simply wont have anything beyond Panarin come playoff time

I agree with this. Exactly why I was all for trading Pokka+ for JVR or something similar. They might have to get creative, Shaw might need to go because they have redundancy at RW and shortage at LW. TT is a RWer. I'm not a fan of dealing Shaw midseason tho, he's a heart and soul guy. Just don't have much salary to move outside Bickell, Scuderi and Shaw.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI

Konroyd...Shaw starting at lw with Toews & Hoss.

PB...Do you think Q is pigeonholing TT?

Konroyd...Well not really but possibly Q is trying different combos and Shaw really should be on the 3rd line.

For other words yeah we could use a lw.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Konroyd's pick tonight...#19....and thinks that 65 will ignite his game.....well i hope he's right as we have been anxiously waiting.

Also said that he thought Crow did not play that well against Cane's........ok sure but very disappointing when the team in front of you only put's 1 on the board on home ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad