Post-Game Talk: Black and Blue Friday in Sunrise. Jets win 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighFlyingJets

Sep 30, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Ehlers with the prettiest goal I have seen by any Jet all year. Count em he had 4 or 5 outstanding moves in that sequence

Great game!!! What a complete effort. However I think Connor's deke through the middle of the slot was just as nice! Especially seeing it live!

Keep it up boys! Let the freight train keep a rollin'!

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lurch with the backbreaking goal... see it and witness pure calm as he runs the Kittens through

bruce-dickinson-iron-maiden.gif

Last edited:

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
That will help the save percentage...

Oh look a Pomo team got 'goalied' again - after shooting from the perimeter all game

Dillon and Pionk looked dominant - played a smart physical game

Samberg is holding that third pairing together - I didn't like Schmidt's game, it was always on the edge of control...

Lowry line still clicking... and he has 5 more points than PLD?

Apples on pace for a 60 point season

4th line looked very solid - and we are about to add Iafallo to it...

Ehlers may finally be healthy - 1st line was a bit out of control.

Nick Cousins is a POS

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
That will help the save percentage...

Oh look a Pomo team got 'goalied' again - after shooting from the perimeter all game

Dillon and Pionk looked dominant - played a smart physical game

Samberg is holding that third pairing together - I didn't like Schmidt's game, it was always on the edge of control...

Lowry line still clicking... and he has 5 more points than PLD?

Apples on pace for a 60 point season

4th line looked very solid - and we are about to add Iafallo to it...

Ehlers may finally be healthy - 1st line was a bit out of control.

Nick Cousins is a POS
Apples 60 pts no pp.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
This team is for real. They are a very deep and tenacious bunch and now that their top three goalie is back playing like he can we have very few weaknesses. The only thing to me is the pp but that is looking much better with Cole getting comfortable on the top unit which is allowing a lot more wrinkles.

Helle with a well deserved shutout. He was great.

The entire d played a very solid two-way game.

Top line was probably the only line not really going tonight. They got hemmed in a lot tonight. I am looking forward to Vilardi hopefully going back there.

Second line had a good game. They tilted the ice and had a couple good looks prior to Fly's highlight goal. The only nit pick about that line I have is I have started to notice that Namestnikov has a tendency to not shoot when in good position. He's circling back or cutting out looking for the trailer. More often then not that is resulting in a shot from a lower probability area ot the puck is getting cleared. He needs to start shooting more.

Third line. Big game from these guys. Played it physically and were good in there end and got some goals.

Fourth line with a similar game as the third line but without the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad