Post-Game Talk: Birds that can’t fly @ Majestic eagles 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Meat head? Define that too? I am not sure we are communicating on the same page. He's a dick and a meat head. I get that you can hate him but an asshole and stupid he is not.

Every hockey fan whose team plays against Tom Wilson will hate him. This is known.
Doesn’t mean they/we/I would not go off the deep end defending him if he was on our team.

I mean.... you/I/we (I’m guessing) did the same with Matt Cooke who was a third the player.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Well, we managed to get about 15 posts in before the garbage started which I think is better than our normal average but please follow the forum rules. If a troll presents themself, press the Report button so we can deal with it... if you engage with them I have to go through and delete all of the replies and I'd prefer not to have to do that. If you're a fan of a visiting team you are free to post but please tread carefully -- not a lot of leeway will be given if it seems like you're just here to start shit.

CelebDeathMatch.gif

itsjustsurvival

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2006
richmond, virginia.
Every hockey fan whose team plays against Tom Wilson will hate him. This is known.
Doesn’t mean they/we/I would not go off the deep end defending him if he was on our team.

I mean.... you/I/we (I’m guessing) did the same with Matt Cooke who was a third the player.

You’re not wrong.

Aside from Cooke being super annoying and dangerous, the thing that bothered me most is he wasn’t nearly effective in his short time with the Caps.

I have a long standing opinion the league is better with villains in it.

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
ICbANhugm6yV.gif

Sorry Alex ... not sure if it was the brick comment or the diabetes one, maybe the BMI reference ... sometimes I get a wee bit carried away. Apologies everyone
:laugh:

All good. You are a valiant defender of HF Caps Land and for that you have earned our respect... just try not to call people shit heads (or the relevant equivalent) any more. And that goes for the rest of you too!

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Never defended Cooke and didnt want him on the team. Not a chance I would compare the two either, which I hope you are not.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
You’re not wrong.

Aside from Cooke being super annoying and dangerous, the thing that bothered me most is he wasn’t nearly effective in his short time with the Caps.

I have a long standing opinion the league is better with villains in it.
Didn't he break Lecavalier's wrist or something?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I remember him going to the locker room last game for something, but eventually playing again. Probably just a rest day

Took a shot off his foot. As long as he can handle the pain and it stays in the boot, he could play. As soon as the skate comes off, the swelling starts. I cant imagine that Laviolette would just give him the night off for a game this important

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

AZ Caps Fan

Sep 8, 2019
High Desert
Pff... I’m just another bandwagon post-Mario Penguin fan from Denmark living in China.

Yinz be yinz, whatever, and you sound like you’ve been sitting on the Washington monument for an unhealthy while.

I do think we are now friends though, right?

I always thought it was you'ins

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Well, we managed to get about 15 posts in before the garbage started which I think is better than our normal average but please follow the forum rules. If a troll presents themself, press the Report button so we can deal with it... if you engage with them I have to go through and delete all of the replies and I'd prefer not to have to do that. If you're a fan of a visiting team you are free to post but please tread carefully -- not a lot of leeway will be given if it seems like you're just here to start shit.

CelebDeathMatch.gif

lets F some S up tonight!

Reactions: max21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad