OT: Bills Season - Part VIII: 6-8 - Next: Sun Dec 27 vs. Dallas, 1PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Was busy watching the Sabres game so I missed this but WTH Washington? At least it didn't cost them the game. Of course if Taylor did it - it would have cost the Bills.

Redskins make mental error before half - With six seconds left, no timeouts and possession of the ball on the Eagles' 6 yard line, Redskins QB Kirk Cousins puzzingly took a knee to run out the clock. Instead of Washington getting a chance to make it a two-possession game, the score remains 16-10 in the Redskins' favor.

Last edited:

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
1:48 run across the formation to the 40, next snap 1:28, sack clock stopped at 1:10, 2 downs 38 secs -4 yards

And then they waste 30 seconds running the play in the red zone. Annnd the killer turnover. This teams clock management is garbage. How the **** have rex and roman never tried to fix it?

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Was busy watching the Sabres game so I missed this but WTH Washington? At least it didn't cost them the game. Of course if Taylor did it - it would have cost the Bills.

Redskins make mental error before half - With six seconds left, no timeouts and possession of the ball on the Eagles' 6 yard line, Redskins QB Kirk Cousins puzzingly took a knee to run out the clock. Instead of Washington getting a chance to make it a two-possession game, the score remains 16-10 in the Redskins' favor.

Bills outdo it with the Try Hard pick.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Can we also point out that he said talent doesn't win football games? I think the past 16 years shows that there is some correlation between talent and winning.

i think theres a correlation between talented QBs and winning

if anyone wants to argue against Waley it has to begin and end at QB, because personnel wise it begins and ends at QB, spinning tires until your QB is capable of winning football games

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Gm didnt hire the coach

While I know that and for that I hold nothing against him regarding the coach. He has still made some questionable moves in his time. Like rushing to draft a franchise QB and not have it work. Some don't love the Watkins trade. He's a great talent no question. Rex got them Taylor and he's exceeded expectations I'd say but at the same time especially on D this team has holes that need fixing. That line last year covered up a lot of flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad