Buffalo Bills Bills Season - Part V: 2-2 - Next: Oct 11 at Titans, 1:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Everything aside, this game came down to one play. Nigel Bradham whiffing on that tackle on third down leading to the 51 yard touchdown was the difference. He makes that stop, the bills get the ball back down six with the momentum and its a different game. That was the play of the game.

100% correct. Gotta make that play!

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Everything aside, this game came down to one play. Nigel Bradham whiffing on that tackle on third down leading to the 51 yard touchdown was the difference. He makes that stop, the bills get the ball back down six with the momentum and its a different game. That was the play of the game.

That play was awful. His was just the 1st of 3 opportunities the Bills had to stop that play from scoring and didn't. And then the announcers rambling on about how clever Manning was for changing the playcall, like that was actually a good offensive play and not just terrible D. :shakehead

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
That play was awful. His was just the 1st of 3 opportunities the Bills had to stop that play from scoring and didn't. And then the announcers rambling on about how clever Manning was for changing the playcall, like that was actually a good offensive play and not just terrible D. :shakehead

The Bills diagnosed the play well, they obviously just have to make the tackle and they're in position to win with them being down by just six. :shakehead

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
At the end of the day, this team is still in a good position. NE, Cincy, and Denver are in control of their divisions. AFC South is not producing a wild card. The Jets have 3 wins. Steelers, Chargers, and Bills all with 2 wins. Of the 1 win teams Baltimore and KC are probably in the hunt.

In the big picture, it would have been nice to win today obviously. But 9-7 with the tiebreakers might just be enough. And this game does not affect the tiebreaker.

They gotta win next week though.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
A little OT, but the Browns lose in spectacular Buffalo fashion. I thought only the Bills lost games like that.

Being a fan of both these teams is painful :cry:

Tbh, I'm not surprised by the Browns' failings. Pettine's defense still can't tackle or stop the run. Today marked the first time all year they didn't give up 100 yards rushing...cause they were too busy getting gouged by Rivers. But Danny Woodhead ran 8 times for about 70 yards.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Week 5: Bills at Titans

BUF.png
VS.
TEN.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills vs. Titans Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Titans History

NFL Maps Week 5 - Available on Wednesday

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Andrew Catalon
Color Analyst: Steve Beuerlein
Sideline: Steve Tasker

Last edited:

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I preferred Schwartz's zone scheme and think Rex needs to study it. Showing blitz non-stop only puts your players out of position for quick passes.... but your D-Line a little time.

Team missed it's stars on Offense..... with no Watkins the Giants didn't fear the deep ball and without McCoy they weren't afraid of screens.

Don Jaroodi*

This game exemplifies why New Yorkers were so ready to get rid of Rex.

Absolutely; he's a joke. This is exactly the type of coach we DIDN'T need. After years of hype-d up preseasons and offseasons, we hire the POSTER boy for hype who will disappoint us in the most grandiose way possible.

Make a team feel like a Super Bowl winner after 1 game so that their egos and confidence become over-inflated, talk smack against Patriots, etc. He's a clown. Saw this coming a mile away.

The defense has actually gotten worse, and Rex is too stupid to make adjustments on the fly.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Our pass rush is non existent. Can we please get Schwartz back?

The problem is both the Patriots and Giants did very short and quick throws negating the pass rush and blitzes.

I thought when they played Indy their pass defense was to take away the short passing game.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
2015 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 5

BUF.png
TEN.png

Distribution:
WFSB - Hartford, CT
WFOR – Miami, FL
WPEC – West Palm Beach, FL
WTOC - Savannah, GA