Bills: Offseason - 1st Pick DT Ed Oliver, 2nd Pick OT Cody Ford, 3rd Pick RB Devin Singletary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
2019 NFL Draft, Day 2 mock: Broncos snag QB in second round

With Round 1 of the 2019 NFL Draft in the books, here's a look at how Rounds 2-3 could play out on Friday night (7 p.m. ET on NFL Network and FOX).

PICK 40

Greedy Williams - CB
School: LSU | Year: Sophomore (RS)
The size, speed and talent would be too much to pass on here for the Bills.

PICK 74

Damien Harris - RB
School: Alabama | Year: Senior
8367d0bd0fbee3c88aff77e87507227e.jpg

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
ImI glad he isn't going to New England but a second for a franchise qb is quite shrewd

Good move for MIA and it allows ARI to recoup some of their spent capital from the 2018 draft. Rosen can sit behind Fitz before he eventually takes over.

Darnold, Allen, and Rosen all in the AFC East should be fun!

Reactions: DJB

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I hope Beane turned to Botts in the draft room and said "that's how you f***ing build a team, write this shit down Jason".

In all seriousness, Beane and McDermott have renewed my love for this team. They have done it right and the way they get it done is perfect. To add on top, the way they involve fans and ex players is wonderful as well. The Sabres really need to find their Beane and McDermott.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Good move for MIA and it allows ARI to recoup some of their spent capital from the 2018 draft. Rosen can sit behind Fitz before he eventually takes over.

Darnold, Allen, and Rosen all in the AFC East should be fun!

Your definition of fun is different than mine. Fun for me would be a Pats-like dynasty with 20 straight years of shitty competition from within division.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I can't help but think if Ya Sin is there we grab him.

McD: "2-time state wrestling champ? Brandon we need this kid go get him for me"

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
:laugh:

The NFL draft has Nashville full of irate bachelorettes

A lot goes into planning the perfect bachelorette party. You have to pick a host city, find a hotel, get matching T-shirts, come up with a hashtag to use for all your posts that weekend—and that’s all before planning all your activities. But even the best-laid plans can be torn asunder by literally hundreds of thousands of football fans.

Nashville is undoubtedly the most popular city in America for women to hold their bachelorette parties. It also happens to be the host city of this year’s NFL draft, with the league taking over the popular nightlife district on Broadway. How are the bachelorettes and their friends handling it? Not well!

Fox Nashville has this story covered top to bottom, even reporting live from a bar while a group of women sang along to a Miley Cyrus song.

The full Fox Nashville segment includes interviews with several groups of partiers who were taken totally by surprise. One woman said she only realized the draft was happening when she landed at the airport.

“When did they start planning the draft? Because I feel like I just found out about this,” another woman said. (The answer is 11 months ago, when the NFL announced the event was coming to Nashville.)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Damn, Tyreek Hill sounds like a real troubled dude. You have to wonder how he was raised. Hopefully he find redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad