Bills: Offseason - 1st Pick DT Ed Oliver, 2nd Pick OT Cody Ford, 3rd Pick RB Devin Singletary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
ImI glad he isn't going to New England but a second for a franchise qb is quite shrewd
“Franchise QB”

The moment they picked Kyler Murray, Arizona told the worlds they don’t believe Rosen is a franchise QB.

This is a 2nd round flyer on a guy who fell flat on his face last year. Could he become a franchise QB? Sure, but the cards are heavily stacked against him at this point.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
“Franchise QB”

The moment they picked Kyler Murray, Arizona told the worlds they don’t believe Rosen is a franchise QB.

This is a 2nd round flyer on a guy who fell flat on his face last year. Could he become a franchise QB? Sure, but the cards are heavily stacked against him at this point.
Nah, he is a franchise Qb. They surrounded him with terrible options and he still showed promise. Murray is a dream fit for Kingsbury's system and Rosen is not. Franchise qb's come in all shapes and sizes.

Reactions: brian_griffin

SoFFacet

Jan 4, 2010
Rochester, NY
“Franchise QB”

Arizona is hardly a reputable evaluator. Once he's traded Rosen is just as likely to turn out to be a franchise QB as Murray.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
“Franchise QB”

He did not fall on his face last year. If you think his year was that bad, I have some bad comparative news for you about Allen

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
What I'm hearing ahead of NFL draft Rounds 2, 3

By ALBERT BREER, April 26, 2019

Here we go with Day 2 …

Why didn’t the bandied-about trades in the top 10 go down on Thursday night? I know of at least two teams that offered expensive veteran players, rather than draft pick hauls (I didn’t hear about a single offer on Thursday that included a 2020 first-round pick), to go up into that area—and that’s a tougher sell for teams this time of year, because so much cap space is used up. As one exec explained to me, those kinds of trades would be more workable if the draft was before free agency (like it is in the NBA) because there is so much more cap space across the league at that point. It’d also help rookies, since they’d be on teams faster, giving them more time to acclimate to the pros. But don’t hold your breath waiting for change. It’s too good for the NFL to have the draft right where it is—allowing the league to stay in the news for a long period of time.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Marek Zagrapan caused the same reaction.....

Granted both were less than stellar draft years, but still.....

Obviously it's OT, but I'm really curious about this board's reaction to the Persson and Zagrapan picks. Any old timers want to chip in with insight some time?

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
“Franchise QB”

It’s about scheme fit with new coach KK. Most experts still grade Murray lower than Rosen if Rosen was in this year’s draft.

It’s possible, even likely, both become successful QBs with different teams. Murray also fits way better behind a crappy line in ARI, especially until that line improves

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
Wow, if you follow McCoy on twitter(I don't), don't look at his tweets. He apparently spoiled Avengers: Endgame in a tweet. Dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad