Buffalo Bills Bills (6-2) vs. Vikings (7-1), November 13, 1PM ET: 'Both Teams Can Win A Trade' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
So I wondered, after the game if there is a cogntive disability with Frazier. And I'm starting to believe he's dumb. This absolute POS wastes Von and refuses to blitz when the 3 times (Count 'em, 3) we were successful. Leslie Frazier then begins to think that Cam Lewis and Benford can handle the best WR in the league when he had 4 quarters of evidence otherwise.

I'm sure we can't fire him but that man lost us this game and I'm tired of his conserrvative antics.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
No. No it's not close.

One was to win or lose a Super Bowl. Literally win or lose. A SUPER BOWL.

Allen's fumble was to put us behind in a regular season game.

Holy christ is it not close.
This was a non-conference game.

What is scary, however, is our DC has become fixated on pre-1940s defense. I want him gone so bad. Dude has Von Miller but he won't call a blitz. Is Leslie competent from a cognitive standpoint anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I'm debating is Norwood miss or allen muff worst. Its close.
Remember the Hail Murray? Yeah, it sucked HORRIBLY at the time, but now it's just like: eh, whatever. There's lots of ups and downs in a season. If the Bills go on another run, which I expect they will this will be forgotten for the most part. In the case of sports, time heals all wounds.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
So I wondered, after the game if there is a cogntive disability with Frazier. And I'm starting to believe he's dumb. This absolute POS wastes Von and refuses to blitz when the 3 times (Count 'em, 3) we were successful. Leslie Frazier then begins to think that Cam Lewis and Benford can handle the best WR in the league when he had 4 quarters of evidence otherwise.

I'm sure we can't fire him but that man lost us this game and I'm tired of his conserrvative antics.
Interesting stance to take considering the Bills defense did everything they needed to do to win the game with the goal line stand and holding them to a field goal in OT. Bend but don’t break has always been their style under Frazier.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Chill. I'm not happy with Frazier either, but there's no need to be calling him names like this or questioning his intelligence like this.

Reactions: buffa dud

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Chill. I'm not happy with Frazier either, but there's no need to be calling him names like this or questioning his intelligence like this.

No man, I think this is one of the few occasions where calling him names is fair game. He makes 7 figures now as an "assistant HC", whatever the hell that title means. He sucks. He sucks so bad. Can you imagine having Von Miller and seeing that on the 3. The three out of 65 snaps. HE always got to the QB. And then saying, nah, not gonna do that again.

Frazier is a clown. I hope he gets fired but he can't be atm so we're stuck with a man who won't support his best players.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Pretends to forget about the 2nd half adjustments in the Baltimore game and how they stopped Mahomes.

Even then that sort of name-calling is unjustified.

*Proceeds to travel over to Cowboys fanforums to see their meltdowns, tells self to relax"

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Interesting stance to take considering the Bills defense did everything they needed to do to win the game with the goal line stand and holding them to a field goal in OT. Bend but don’t break has always been their style under Frazier.

He used the blitz like 3 times the entire game when KIRK COUSINS is back there. What it means is that he was being super confindent in his secondary. A secondary that made Justin Jefferson just have the game of a lifetime.

Cam Lewis (who I hope never wears an NFL jersey again) and that asshole Leslie Frazier should be gone. And lets give a ticket to Spencer Brown, too. Got called for 3 penalties and committed like 6.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
No man, I think this is one of the few occasions where calling him names is fair game. He makes 7 figures now as an "assistant HC", whatever the hell that title means. He sucks. He sucks so bad. Can you imagine having Von Miller and seeing that on the 3. The three out of 65 snaps. HE always got to the QB. And then saying, nah, not gonna do that again.

Frazier is a clown. I hope he gets fired but he can't be atm so we're stuck with a man who won't support his best players.
What the f*** are you talking about? Like it or not dropping into coverage and blitzing less is the way the entire league is going.

Not to mention that blitzing exposes a banged up secondary far more than dropping into coverage does.

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
He used the blitz like 3 times the entire game when KIRK COUSINS is back there. What it means is that he was being super confindent in his secondary. A secondary that made Justin Jefferson just have the game of a lifetime.

Cam Lewis (who I hope never wears an NFL jersey again) and that asshole Leslie Frazier should be gone. And lets give a ticket to Spencer Brown, too. Got called for 3 penalties and committed like 6.
You have no f***ing clue what you're talking about. Dropping into coverage is about protecting a banged up secondary, not "trusting" them. Blitzing exposes the secondary because then they either have less guys in zone to cover the field or they have to go single man on the wide outs.

Miller was obtained so that we could get pressure with 4 and drop 7, and for the most part today we did a pretty damn good job of that (Cousins was hit quite often rushing 4). But Jefferson beat brackets on a number of catches (including the 4th and 18). That's not a scheme thing, that's their guy beating the crap out of our guys.... which isn't totally unexpected when we're down 3 secondary starters and lose Tremaine halfway through the game.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Find a way to win next week and you’re doing ok. Not great by any stretch, but 7-3 is decent.

Biggest issues: Josh being a bonehead. It feels like he’s trying to prove he’s an MVP candidate. Give me weeks 1-2 Josh where he was willing to take checkdowns and then throw downfield when it was prudent. He was picking defenses apart easily, and it seems like they’ve adjusted to some extent, but he’s also just doing dumb stuff too often.

Dorsey completely abandoning the run even when they’re doing pretty well on the ground is becoming a very common problem.

Reactions: oldgoalie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad