News Article: Bill Matz CFTP Podcast

When Healthy Coots Should Play _________

• Total voters

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Matz is a hot take machine. This is one of his worst.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Otts used to be terrible but they got better
tenor.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
My decision is solely based on their NJ beer boycot from a few years back. Irrational? Yes. But what are you gonna do
First I've heard, but thank you, after a little light reading, I'll be skipping those chains for the entirety of my life. No need to support a controlling, insecure middleman.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
First I've heard, but thank you, after a little light reading, I'll be skipping those chains for the entirety of my life. No need to support a controlling, insecure middleman.

To be fair, they ended up skipping out on the boycott after a while, but it was largely in reaction to people boycotting them.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Now imagine your job involves interviewing dozens of people per week, then listening to yourself back for every one as you type them out. Pure torture.

My adenoids sound exactly like the guy who played Ezra on "Star Wars Rebels" irl tbh. Someone should really do a thread about it someday.

i’ve been told on multiple occasions that my voice sounds like a more handsome version of Lindsay Buckingham’s.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
To be fair, they ended up skipping out on the boycott after a while, but it was largely in reaction to people boycotting them.
To be fair nothing :laugh: There's lots of competition in that industry and only so much money to go around -- going to try to get it to the good people if possible.

Reactions: Starat327

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad