News Article: Bill Matz CFTP Podcast

When Healthy Coots Should Play _________

• Total voters

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
giphy.gif

When I was a boy, the doctors told me my adenoids were perfection and capable of playing both center and defense.
Good work keeping your adenoids, Magua

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
But he said Roy's is a post DN stop. So he gets on 73, goes to DN, then gets on the TP. That's me-level of setting up your route to target food, and I'm demonstrably crazy.
The beer is the targeted item... the food is an afterthought.

Just like most Tonewood stops include a DiNic's stop.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I never liked the Jug due to its layout. I prefer Whistler's or the Wick if I want wings, since they all use the same recipe.
ugh The Wick....I shot pool there a few nights. If I want wings it's Domenic's now that I don't have the stop at Tollman Joe's in Philly on the way home.

The Jug is nice because an order of 10 is really 20 elsewhere.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
ugh The Wick....I shot pool there a few nights. If I want wings it's Domenic's now that I don't have the stop at Tollman Joe's in Philly on the way home.

I like drinking at the Wick, great little dive. They definitely only have a FryDaddy for cooking the food, though.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

hystyk1921

Jun 17, 2015
south jersey
I never liked the Jug due to its layout. I prefer Whistler's or the Wick if I want wings, since they all use the same recipe.

lucky to live in the same town as both. But yes one bar owned the other at one point. Whistlers is my local spot since I can walk home, but wings are basically the same.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
lucky to live in the same town as both. But yes one bar owned the other at one point. Whistlers is my local spot since I can walk home, but wings are basically the same.

I will never understand the point of those two little spits of Cinnaminson that stick out across 73. The one with the Jug, especially, has to be a logistical PITA for municipal services.

hystyk1921

Jun 17, 2015
south jersey
I will never understand the point of those two little spits of Cinnaminson that stick out across 73. The one with the Jug, especially, has to be a logistical PITA for municipal services.

multiple creeks and streams in that area it floods out all the time. Plus it’s nj they never update anything or at least make it right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad