News Article: Bill Matz CFTP Podcast

When Healthy Coots Should Play _________

• Total voters

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Even factoring that in it's annoying. I don't think my voice ever recovered after having my tonsils and adenoids removed as a kid.
Adenoidless humans are the best humans

giphy.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Even factoring that in it's annoying. I don't think my voice ever recovered after having my tonsils and adenoids removed as a kid.

Now imagine your job involves interviewing dozens of people per week, then listening to yourself back for every one as you type them out. Pure torture.

My adenoids sound exactly like the guy who played Ezra on "Star Wars Rebels" irl tbh. Someone should really do a thread about it someday.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Last night CFTP pod had special guest Broad Street Hockey's Bill Matz join to talk some Flyers. He had a fun idea I decided to turn into a poll. I put a link to the pod so Bill's idea has more context haha.

Chirping from the Pine Hockey Podcast: Bill Matz Hour
That's not a fun idea whatsoever and we don't need a new thread for every idea that pops into your head so that you can post the link to your Podcast.

Bill should feel shame for even entertaining the idea.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
That's not a fun idea whatsoever and we don't need a new thread for every idea that pops into your head so that you can post the link to your Podcast.

Bill should feel shame for even entertaining the idea.

Jesus, he's peddling that tripe outside of the BSH podcast too? If it wasn't for Driver, he'd be the worst member of that podcast. But it's close. He's like Flyers Facebook given an actual speaking voice.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I do. I lucked out and never had surgery to remove those, my tonsils, or my appendix. They did yank out my wisdom teeth though, which required 13 shots of novocaine and cutting one into little pieces.
Very good. It's a shame that you're not distinguished with no adenoids, but I'm glad you've kept most of your disposable organs. More bang for your body's buck that way.

I'm adenoidless as well as wisdomless. Aint that the truth. Doc Halladay was pitching for the Phillies the day I got them out, I came home and watched him pitch, then crashed. That's all I remember from that day.

I don't remember much of my adenoids other than the sleeping gas mask going over my face and counting backwards. It tasted funny. In the same procedure I had tubes inserted in my ear drums to help with fluid drainage, for I was a frequent ear infection sufferer as a kid.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Now imagine your job involves interviewing dozens of people per week, then listening to yourself back for every one as you type them out. Pure torture.

My adenoids sound exactly like the guy who played Ezra on "Star Wars Rebels" irl tbh. Someone should really do a thread about it someday.
I had a similar experience at a job when I was younger where I had to listen back to conversations involving myself. Hated it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad