GDT: Biggest game of the year : B's @ Sens 3/19 7:30 PM - NESN, TSN5, RDS2 - RADIO 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
When Krecji is back he will take Smiths spot on that 2nd PP unit.

smith needs a seat for a game or 2 in the press box as he has been awful as of late.

Also people also ask why we lose to Montreal... Look no further then Danny Paille on the wall get his stick lifted. Got to bear down hard there.

Also Tukka really fighting the puck tonight. I know I take a lot of slack for my post regarding Tukka but IMO he is not a big game goalie.

And please don't say went to cup final in 2013... He almost lost in round 1 and after that round team was on fire.

7 million a year has to be better then he is tonight period

After that round he was on fire. As was the team. Don't discount his work there by saying it was all about the team and then say he almost lost in round 1. Anyone who watched those 2 middle series will know how unbelievable Rask played.

Also, it's Tuukka.

OutspokenMinority*

continuing the "have to say it" theme:

this is the hockey that made me a fan.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
The Pialle and Smith plays were both soft and inexcusable from players who should be feeling the pressure just to stay in the lineup.

Iceage

Jun 26, 2013
It damn well better be because he plans on a trade over the summer. He gave him that money at a time in which Smitty was playing like ****, and had been for a while. That's the only sense I can make out of that situation.

Krug/Smith contracts were promised contracts. No doubts about it.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
consistency more than anything. You're not going to disrupt the other 2 lines with the way they're playing right now. Unless he decided to roll out Krug as a forward, Talbot is the logical choice.

Then don't send out the 4th line 90 seconds later. This is foolish slavery to "consistency." That line sucks.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Spooner was not nearly this good in October. He worked on his game and is much better now.

The bruins also played some awful games, had a very slow start...I don't think Spooner did anything to play himself out of the lineup in October...he had a couple games with decent linemates...didnt produce, got demoted with guys like Paille, Campbell, Gagne and that was it.

Caron, Cunningham, Fraser, Paille, Gagne, Campbell...EVEN in October I wouldn't say any of those guys outplayed Spooner, yet they all got lots of games.

It literally took Krejci getting hurt before we saw Spooner.

Spooner looked very very skilled, fast and dangerous in preseason...he had a good camp.

First it was "Spooner has zero goals in 32 games"

Then "Spooner had a ****** October" (even though there were numerous other guys playing bad who put in another 20+ games of playing bad)

Then "Spooner doesn't play defense"

I don't know...I'm glad Spooner finally got an actual chance to succeed and not have to play with guys like Gagne and Paille.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
Some Ottawa guy just posted the @ScoutingTheRefs link saying that Boston is 5-1 with tonight's referees this year, while Ottawa is 1-4.

Did Jacobs pull some strings for this game? :laugh:

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
Guerin Austin - "Ryan, Hammond does not break the record giving up THREE goals."

She's about as sharp as some of the Bruins tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad