GDT: Biggest game of the year : B's @ Sens 3/19 7:30 PM - NESN, TSN5, RDS2 - RADIO 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
holy sweet jesus reilly smith is such an absolutely useless player, impeccable timing by Chia on that extension.

**** sakes

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
And I'm just going to say this.

Smith and Soderberg have both been struggling to score.

The difference is Soderberg is still playing hard.
Smith is playing lazy.

It's one thing if you want to encourage a player in a slump, but a player in a slump playing lazy hurts and it is t worth giving him the I e times if he's going to make more contributions to the other team than his own.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
When Krecji is back he will take Smiths spot on that 2nd PP unit.

smith needs a seat for a game or 2 in the press box as he has been awful as of late.

Also people also ask why we lose to Montreal... Look no further then Danny Paille on the wall get his stick lifted. Got to bear down hard there.

Also Tukka really fighting the puck tonight. I know I take a lot of slack for my post regarding Tukka but IMO he is not a big game goalie.

And please don't say went to cup final in 2013... He almost lost in round 1 and after that round team was on fire.

7 million a year has to be better then he is tonight period

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
see clode our young guns are carrying us,

EXPECT SMITH, you ........................ .......... ................ ................. smith!!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
And I'm just going to say this.

Smith and Soderberg have both been struggling to score.

The difference is Soderberg is still playing hard.
Smith is playing lazy.

It's one thing if you want to encourage a player in a slump, but a player in a slump playing lazy hurts and it is t worth giving him the I e times if he's going to make more contributions to the other team than his own.

I don't think laziness is the problem. He seems to be trying, he's just horrendous with puck control.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
This board has been screaming about Reilly Smith for weeks, yet Claude did NOTHING. Didn't bench him or take him off Bergy's line or even move him off the power play. NOTHING until Smith maybe cost us our season. Claude.

It's been a lot longer than weeks, for me at least. I haven't been impressed in a very long time. Check the Smith thread. It goes back to 2014.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Even if he is (I'd move Loui up), why does he than take the second shift immediately with the fourth?

consistency more than anything. You're not going to disrupt the other 2 lines with the way they're playing right now. Unless he decided to roll out Krug as a forward, Talbot is the logical choice.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
holy sweet jesus reilly smith is such an absolutely useless player, impeccable timing by Chia on that extension.

**** sakes

It damn well better be because he plans on a trade over the summer. He gave him that money at a time in which Smitty was playing like ****, and had been for a while. That's the only sense I can make out of that situation.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast

smith needs a seat for a game or 2 in the press box as he has been awful as of late.

Also people also say why we lose to Montreal... Look no further then Danny Paille on the wall get his stick lifted. Got to bear down hard there.

Also Tukka really fighting the puck tonight. I know I take a lot of slack for my post regarding Tukka but IMO he is not a big game goalie.

And please don't say went to cup final in 2013... He almost lost in round 1 and after that round team was on fire.

"Take a lot of slack" is not the phrasing you want to use.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

Also people also say why we lose to Montreal... Look no further then Danny Paille on the wall get his stick lifted. Got to bear down hard there.

Yes ,Rask is struggling tonight but we wouldn't be in a playoff spot without him.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I've had it with Reilly Smith. **** him. **** HIM. Bench his sorry ass he is so ****ing bad right now.

Huge play by Krug to tie it back up, this game is insane.

2 points for soda, pasta and spooners(hopefully also julien will see this), now smith can just ............................. off, hate that contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad