BigBen's GM Game v.1.2

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
To :pens

Nathan Mackinnon (18 th overall dispersal pick)

To :ducks

Jeff Skinner
Beau Bennett
Scott Harrington

Inb4 BigBenSF murders me.

:ducks2 Confirm.

There are/were several good players available, and we feel that Jeff is on par with the players we had considered taking with that pick. To gain 2 excellent prospects is icing on the cake.

Beau Bennett, Emerson Etem, Hampus Lindholm, John Gibson, Sami Vatanen, Jakob Silfverberg, Scott Harrington, Shea Theodore, OTT 1st (rebuilders draft pick, should be a top pick) etc OTB. Looking to make our team better in any way, shape, or form.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts online to talk trade. I'm planning to contend and looking to move specs and also make some hockey deals.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Here's a minor deal:

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: ANA/NSH]

:ducks2

F - John Tavares (50% Retained)

:nashville

F - Jakob Silfverberg
F - Beau Bennett
F - Rickard Rakell
D - Hampus Lindholm
D - Scott Harrington
[/fieldset]

Tavares, along with our earlier acquisitions of Jeff Skinner and Logan Couture, will help us keep pace with some of the other ridiculously stacked teams. It's an arms race!

It was very tough to destroy a good chunk of my prospect pool, though. Pleasure dealing with Mr. Coast Biased as always.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
OTB for the :blues : Tarasenko, Schwartz, Steen, Berglund, Paajarvi, Lapierre, Reaves, Cracknell, Shattenkirk, Polak, Cole, Schmaltz, Halak, Elliot, Allen, Binnington, all other specs and picks.

I want to add about 3 more good top 6 fowards, another top 3 D, and an elite goalie. If you want a stacked teams race, I'll race.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs

Mcdonaugh
Pacioretty
Plekanec
Markov
Gorges
Emelin
Briere
Bourque
Gionta
Murray

Listening to offers on Kane and Subban

Open to receiving prospect draft picks!!

Last edited:

West Coast Bias*

Here's a minor deal:

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: ANA/NSH]

:ducks2

F - John Tavares (50% Retained)

:nashville

F - Jakob Silfverberg
F - Beau Bennett
F - Rickard Rakell
D - Hampus Lindholm
D - Scott Harrington
[/fieldset]

Tavares, along with our earlier acquisitions of Jeff Skinner and Logan Couture, will help us keep pace with some of the other ridiculously stacked teams. It's an arms race!

It was very tough to destroy a good chunk of my prospect pool, though. Pleasure dealing with Mr. Coast Biased as always.

Preds confirm. Got lots of interesting offers on Tavares, but this was the best, most bountiful package of high end talent that was available to me. All 5 of the players headed to Nashville have star potential, in my opinion. Thanks to Produce for respecting my dependency on SOGO for 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th opinions, which slowed down the deal.

Action on Colin Wilson, Pekka Rinne, and Patric Hornqvist (among others) is really heating up, so get your offers in now or forever hold your peace.

BigBenSF*

:nhl

Two announcements:

First, in order to prevent any overly lopsided deals, I've decided to introduce a trade board. There will be five GMs that will be sent any deal that is deemed "veto-worthy". The 5 GMs will then vote on whether or not it should be vetoed, and once there is a majority vote, it will be announced. Introducing the trade board:

Top 6 Spaling
Kesler2Burrows
JayP812
How You Drouin
West Coast Bias

Second announcement: We will be doing a two round prospect dispersal draft after the main dispersal draft. Same order as the one in the dispersal draft, and there will be shorter rounds to hurry it up.

Also, I'd love to have four other GMs to run free agency with me. It will be three days, starting on Friday and ending on Sunday, and there will be five teams per day. It would be a lot easier for me if I could have 4 other GMs to cover each team for the day.​

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I think I'm going to need an assistant GM as I'm kind of away for the Free Agency period that Ben listed....

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
:kings

after adding Kessel and Marleau the rest of the Kings winger can be dealt in a hockey trade my main target is a 2-3Dman

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:ducks2 Confirm.

There are/were several good players available, and we feel that Jeff is on par with the players we had considered taking with that pick. To gain 2 excellent prospects is icing on the cake.

Beau Bennett, Emerson Etem, Hampus Lindholm, John Gibson, Sami Vatanen, Jakob Silfverberg, Scott Harrington, Shea Theodore, OTT 1st (rebuilders draft pick, should be a top pick) etc OTB. Looking to make our team better in any way, shape, or form.

To :pens

Taylor Hall
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

To :edmonton

Evgeni Malkin

Hall had a higher PPG than Malkin last year and we consider him the best LW'er in the game. RNH is a potential #1 centre with great vision. Some will probably hate this deal for me, but I really love Hall.

With the announcement of these trades, I have decided to take my talents to Anaheim, and join Produce because I can.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs might cancel the rebuild and go for a youth oriented re-tool instead just to change it up from what I usually do!!

Not enough interest to make me commit to the rebuild

If I retool looking for a 1G and 1RW all prospects except Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Schultz OTB (Beaulieu, Collberg, Fucale, Tinordi, McCarron, Musil ect) as well as Gionta, Murray, Diaz, White and Desharnais

OR

Rebuild still active and I got the following OTB:
Mcdonaugh
Pacioretty
Plekanec
Markov
Gorges
Emelin
Briere
Bourque
Gionta
Murray