GDT: BIG SHOWDOWN AT THE PNC: ARI @ CAR 7 PM

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
They stupidly fired their coach in November who got them to the playoffs with a weak and injured roster, just so they could keep 34 y/o Marc Gasol happy. They did the same thing with Lionel Hollins after he guided them to the conference finals for the first time in franchise history.

They are a terribly run organization that just so happens to occasionally make the playoffs every other year.
Nice explanation, I've actually started to watch a bit of NBA basketball this year. Watched a bit of Sixers lately, I like Simmons and Embiid. I just can't support the Hornets as long as MJ is there.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Coyotes vs Canes

giphy.gif

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Nice explanation, I've actually started to watch a bit of NBA basketball this year. Watched a bit of Sixers lately, I like Simmons and Embiid. I just can't support the Hornets as long as MJ is there.

Trust the process.

The Grizzlies are well on their way to becoming what the Kings/Suns/Magic currently are. They had a stable thing going and they f***ed it up again and again.

And yeah, MJ is an awful owner.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Trust the process.

The Grizzlies are well on their way to becoming what the Kings/Suns/Magic currently are. They had a stable thing going and they ****ed it up again and again.

And yeah, MJ is an awful owner.
It's MJ's arrogance that gets me and why I stopped being a fan. At least Karmanos excuse was that he was an incompetent senior citizen that needed money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad