Post-Game Talk: Big money boiz bounce back (4-2 over the Wild)

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Never made one of these before

source.gif
canadian-hundred-dollar-bills.jpg

We Canadian boy.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Top6 and D1 show up.

Feels great man. Mikheyev with his first average game. GOAT was solid. Take the two points.

Onto the Caps!

Yup, couple extra calories and he would’ve had Rielly a record at the end there.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
- I think Tavares led the way as we took over in that second period. Marner followed that up with some magic. Moore helped that line immediately.
- Matthews was good defensively, but didn't look quite as dynamic as we like to see him. Johnsson was around the puck a lot, but he also killed a few great chances (two flubbed passes and stepped right into Matthews when he could have sprung Nylander). Willy had flashes but no finish.
- Third line was rather mediocre. Kerfoot had a strong first half, less so in the second half. Mikheyev was quiet, and Kapanen was flat out bad again tonight.
- Fourth line looked solid for most of the game, but got to have a minus for falling asleep towards the end there.

- Rielly had the most quiet 4-point game I've seen in a while. Really didn't like him or Ceci defensively. Again.
- Muzzin was really good. Barrie was mostly good, but had a few misjakes.
- Marincin was ok at best, Holl I didn't really like.

- Andersen was good, but whatever happened to his puckhandling?

Kudos to Babcock for finally changing up the Tavares line.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
I missed the Mayhew goal. Windows technical department called me and got sucked into schooling him in an argument.

Good win keep it rolling tomorrow.
Hope you gave them the old hold on a second and let them wait 5 min each time.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Hope Gravel gets a look soon. Marincin-Holl weren't a tire fire which was good. But I'm over the Marincin experiment and Holl imo had his worst game of the season tonight. Just some bad reads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad