Post-Game Talk: Big money boiz bounce back (4-2 over the Wild)

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Nylander is for sure the best contract out of the 4.

However, what do you think 7 mil buys ya on other teams? Or should I say 8.3 percent of the cap hit. Once you look at his pay comparables, he needs to put up some numbers this year. I don't care about goal posts and fancy entries. I mean real points. The kind his ****ing agent promised us when he held out till christmas.

Those kinds of numbers.
I would just not compare him with the other three. He need to be good. The other three need to be absolutly fantasticredibleiciouslievablepic. Dont see it yet, Matthews are ok.

justanotherleafsfan

Oct 5, 2019
You think you're "dunking"? Really? Again, you're the one arguing a Norris win for a guy who got 0 first place votes over a guy who won in an absolute landslide with 165, if you disagree with everyone on the planet and want to be so aggressive about it at least bring some stats don't just say "he played with Hainsey" and call it a day. The closest you've got to a point is mentioning Burns who again did not win the Norris, he got 2 first place votes, so he wasn't even close. You need to argue Rielly over Giordano, the guy making the claim no one else supports has that job, and by the way, "they're hacks" isn't going to hack it.
I don't know if this is clear to you but my point is 'sports journalists' are among the most useless, thick head borg hack that confuse a good defenseman with fantasy league leaders.

I emphasized this by point out they routinely nominate a 2nd pairing defensman.

Can you respond to the point that is mad isn't of whining about the votes.

I don't 'disagree with everyone on the planet', people that can defend their point view (the analytics nerds) lean Rielly, I'll side with the smart kids instead of the Communication grads massacring as adults.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Yeah he did, if Karlsson gets it with just offense, then why doesnt Rielly?
To win Norris, Rielly would have needed a better season than Giordano.

Gio has a good case to have been the best two-way d-man in the league for a while. He consistently aces the toughest assignments in a way nobody in the league touches. Then he puts up a season where he went almost PPG. Not only is that a level Rielly didn't reach, it was arguably the best season for a d-man in the cap era.

The forward equivalence would be if Bergeron put up 120 points while mostly away from Marchand and Pastrnak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad