Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
3o6ozBVnsJCGv68aS4.gif

:laugh:

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
The CFPB: You have the right...to be really annoyed by this damn ad that takes up half your screen.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Aside from ending yesterday this ended in the best case scenario...they filled the jury before they even had a chance to question me. Fulfilled my civic duty without having to actually serve :yo:

Thanks for the $15, California. I'm sure it's probably no better anywhere else.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Leg day done...my first leg day and the guy i went with had me doing as heavy as i can stand while doing reps. Even pulled 300+ pounds on the sled, dunno if that's good or bad though? hard as ****, had my head all drenched in sweat, the more i did it with woobly legs and out of gas the more i kept wanting to do more.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Uh, what?:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1556361801353525/

"Show me what you got! Bassburgh Productions presents Rave and Morty, the squanchiest musical event this side of Earth Dimension C-137. Get schwifty with over a dozen DJs and all sorts of crazy Rick and Morty-themed décor and lasers and stuff. In bird culture, this is known as a good time. $15 schmeckles at the door, $10 w/cosplay. Please, no collaxion crystals"

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
Can anyone tell me why port authority still supports cash payments inside the bus/train? Pittsburgh is literally the only city I've ever been to that allows people to hold up an entire transit line while they sort through their bags for change.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Can anyone tell me why port authority still supports cash payments inside the bus/train? Pittsburgh is literally the only city I've ever been to that allows people to hold up an entire transit line while they sort through their bags for change.

Go transit still lets you for buses. They don't like it, but the stupid website is slow to update and it takes 24 hours to put money on it online for the stupid prestocard. :rant: TTC still takes cash as well and people still buy tickets on Go buses... they don't like it, you're not supposed to do it. Saying no cash isn't fair, though.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Uh, what?:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1556361801353525/

"Show me what you got! Bassburgh Productions presents Rave and Morty, the squanchiest musical event this side of Earth Dimension C-137. Get schwifty with over a dozen DJs and all sorts of crazy Rick and Morty-themed décor and lasers and stuff. In bird culture, this is known as a good time. $15 schmeckles at the door, $10 w/cosplay. Please, no collaxion crystals"

It's like Big and End of Line (he's the one that's really into EDM fests, right?) have a secret lovechild who is finally pursuing his dreams.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Aside from ending yesterday this ended in the best case scenario...they filled the jury before they even had a chance to question me. Fulfilled my civic duty without having to actually serve :yo:

Thanks for the $15, California. I'm sure it's probably no better anywhere else.

I work for the government, so if I ever have to serve I get full days pay without having to use any sort of leave:razz:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

Really? Every city I've been to has the option to buy pay your fare in cash on the bus- Chicago, Pittsburgh, Prague, London, Berlin, Vienna, Bratislava, Lviv, Hamburg, so on and forth.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
17 years being eligible for it and.no jury duty yet for me. Meanwhile my wife who's 29 has had 5 summons for it and.has served twice. Funny how the universe works.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hate that. Also, if you're paying cash, have the decency to get at the back of the boarding line so I'm not standing outside waiting on your ass while the bus could be moving to the next stop already.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
It's like Big and End of Line (he's the one that's really into EDM fests, right?) have a secret lovechild who is finally pursuing his dreams.

Pretty much.

Unfortunately my lovechild's enjoyment of EDM is a source of constant disappointment from me, and this Rick & Morty connection is just another in a long string of attempts to reach out to me...and I'm having none of it.

You had your chance, Brad, and you chose deadmau5.

Really? Every city I've been to has the option to buy pay your fare in cash on the bus- Chicago, Pittsburgh, Prague, London, Berlin, Vienna, Bratislava, Lviv, Hamburg, so on and forth.

I want to say this is my experience as well, but I honestly don't think I've ridden on a bus since I studying abroad in 2009.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Hate that. Also, if you're paying cash, have the decency to get at the back of the boarding line so I'm not standing outside waiting on your ass while the bus could be moving to the next stop already.

I want a good seat. :rant:

But seriously, if I think I've screwed up and will have to use cash I'm not sacrificing getting a good seat and I hate when other people do the same thing. It's something I'm a hypocrite about. I've also had to wait when the stupid ****ing card hasn't worked so everyone can deal with it.

I want to say this is my experience as well, but I honestly don't think I've ridden on a bus since I studying abroad in 2009.

The GO bus is the only thing I can nap on, I love them on some level. Maybe I've used one when I didn't need to a few times so I could get some sleep. :help:

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Ugh. Billy Jeff Clinton is in my building at work right now, and everybody else left to go gawk, so I'm stuck having to man everybody else's stations until they come back..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad