OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't know what prompted this, but I reached a point last night where I said "enough is enough" with regards to drinking. I'm going to try to stop drinking entirely now, so that's good. I think I realize that I'm on the fast track to alcoholism if I don't nip this, so that's probably the driving factor here.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I've been catching up on Criminal Minds. I used to watch then stopped around Season 7. Got the DVD from the library, I had forgotten how hot Matthew Grey Gubler is :heart:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I was the target age for Pokemon AFAIK I think, but I never gave a rat's ass about it.

Always thought it was super dumb.
I was 10 in 96 when the original was released and absolutely loved it. I played the game like crazy, traded with friends, watched the TV show and everything. I haven't gotten in to any of them since though. I didn't have handhelds for a while and just haven't ever felt the need to jump back in with so many good games available. I absolutely love team building and character customization in RPGs so they would likely have been right up my alley the whole time. But I definitely had a bit of a "this is cute so it's for kids" phase that played in to not playing the other games. At this point I'll definitely get the Switch version if it's a legit RPG and not some weird gimicky thing.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Me neither.

Marbles were my jam back in the day though
I had one huge sack of marbles. I don't remember ever playing actual marbles, but I had a ton of these tube slide things for them.
51ESso42b0L.jpg

I could get from my upstairs to downstairs with them, it was awesome.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I was 10 in 96 when the original was released and absolutely loved it. I played the game like crazy, traded with friends, watched the TV show and everything. I haven't gotten in to any of them since though. I didn't have handhelds for a while and just haven't ever felt the need to jump back in with so many good games available. I absolutely love team building and character customization in RPGs so they would likely have been right up my alley the whole time. But I definitely had a bit of a "this is cute so it's for kids" phase that played in to not playing the other games. At this point I'll definitely get the Switch version if it's a legit RPG and not some weird gimicky thing.

I lost interest after Leaf green and fire red for whatever reason. Probably being older and into other stuff. When I was cleaning years ago I found my old DS and that lead to me finding some used copy of heart gold. I kind of wish I’d never stopped but the idea of getting anything newer Gen is ehhhh.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I lost interest after Leaf green and fire red for whatever reason. Probably being older and into other stuff. When I was cleaning years ago I found my old DS and that lead to me finding some used copy of heart gold. I kind of wish I’d never stopped but the idea of getting anything newer Gen is ehhhh.
They just seemed too similar for me to care to get any new ones.
Still trying to decide between a PS4 Pro and an Xbox One X
PS4 all the way. I can't think of a single XBox exclusive that would even make me consider going that route. Though really, Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad