OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Golf is ****e. Unlike coffee.
I used to play a lot for about 5 years and then I realized how much time it wasted. I even got good at it but just absolutely hated the culture of the people who play and every person who runs a golf course in this area is a dick. :laugh:

It's so overpriced from all the clubs to a round of golf and you burn so few calories in the time you put into it. Definitely not for me. Boring as shit.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Animals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hockey/Tennis/Football (the real stuff not that Yank bollocks/Beer/Sex/Pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Other sports>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Politicans/Lawyers/Estate Agents/Car Salesmen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coffee

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Coffee is disgusting. I don't want beat up again for saying it. That smell is just disgusting.

But I still drink 750-1000mg of caffeine every single day, so i'm a hypocrite. (I drink speed stack or pre-workout for my boost).

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Strep throat infection is back. Typical, it first arrived before my camping trip and now that I am meeting up with Mother and Aunt for our trip next week it has decided to return, f***er!

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Strep throat infection is back. Typical, it first arrived before my camping trip and now that I am meeting up with Mother and Aunt for our trip next week it has decided to return, ****er!

Gargle with salt and lukewarm water. The salt will draw out the infection.

Also hot tea with lemon is your friend. :)

Reactions: Clare2904

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
survived two days of beach ultimate again. Taking extra time off work so I don't have to travel the same day as playing was the smartest move I've made in a long time.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Is it safe to post in our forum or are people still being super weird about Brassard being traded and other random dumb shit like Bonino is a defensive god vs Sheahan even though stats prove that to be false?

Also Mission Impossible was a good flick.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Post away my dude.

Did you get your Diabolik package and watch "Silence Of the Lambs" yet??

@Honour Over Glory
I just got back from camping, I haven't even had the time to open the mail, but I see two from Diabolik, so when I get some buddies over we're gonna watch it.

It's just been so hot, no one wants to sit in their car and drive out to me and my place is air conditioned, lazy wankers.

Did you buy more dvd's and horror gear?

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I just got back from camping, I haven't even had the time to open the mail, but I see two from Diabolik, so when I get some buddies over we're gonna watch it.

It's just been so hot, no one wants to sit in their car and drive out to me and my place is air conditioned, lazy wankers.

Did you buy more dvd's and horror gear?

Yeah I just put in 3 blu-ray preorders at Diabolik :laugh:

I only buy DVD's if I have to. Its blu-ray all the way for me usually.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad