TV: Big Brother US 18 Pt. 3 & Big Brother Over the Top

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
i assume its gonna be the same thing. hoh, veto, elimination episodes will be edited even if its not on tv. if thats the case i prefer spoiler tags. zero chances i sit through live feeds.
and it might be even more complicated living outside the u.s.... but i trust the internet to find a way.

Nope its completely different. You can find a weekly schedule online. Theres a new "safety" ceremony, and it looks like they have daily recaps.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Justin = total trainwreck

He downed like 5 beers and a ton of champagne. He pretty much drank everyone's alcohol. :laugh:

Ralph

Stevehead.
Jan 11, 2004
Riverside, CA
www.letsgokings.com
This HoH is a different but refreshing change to the usual "endurance" as it will take several hours until the HoH is chosen. Kind of enjoying this format.

BBT: Houseguests are called inside for the HoH comp finding a blue potion and a sign “Only one can drink.” Shane drinks it and we get an announcement “Shane, you have been infected, please come to the Diary Room”
1:23 BBT: Shane emerges and explains the rules. He has been infected with the bug, and is ineligible for HoH. Every time an alarm sounds, the most recently infected person chooses a new person to infect. At 1pm Friday, the last alarm will sound, the 12th houseguest will be infected, and the remaining uninfected houseguest will become HoH.

Last edited:

void

Jan 5, 2006
So far it's been really great. Pleasantly surprised to say the least.

If anyone is on the fence, Justin alone is worth the price of admission. :laugh:

giphy.gif

void

Jan 5, 2006
Really sorry for hijacking this thread but

He might be my new favorite houseguest ever :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This HoH is a different but refreshing change to the usual "endurance" as it will take several hours until the HoH is chosen. Kind of enjoying this format.

I think you're going to see them try some different things that they can only get away with in his format.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
im having a hard time to understand how this work. cuz i cant see it. lol.
i only find 15 minute recaps and they seem to skip alot. like when they enter the house, they go from one person only to the 4th, ignoring a bunch of people and first impressions.

but im not at all into it, if the viewers get to decide everything.what a weird idea for the show.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
God neither of those "vet" choices were good. Jason and Jozea we annoying beyond belief, and didn't know when it was time to shut their mouths. Glad I am not paying for this.

void

Jan 5, 2006
The first 4 days of BBOTT feeds have been better than all of BB18 feeds combined (except Paulie's downfall week).

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I hope this encourages CBS to launch feeds the moment they go in, but I doubt it.

Someone on Reddit figured out Cornbread is related to Honey Boo Boo. Not exactly surprising.

Yeah hes her uncle... I wonder if his sister is June or w.e they call her.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Yeah, you might say that they were Over The Top...

Oh they were "over the top" but it wasn't entertaining over the top like Austin from BB17. They were nails on a chalk board over the top. They were so "over the top" that they were extremely annoying and took away from the show.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Finally watched the BB finale last night. Lost so much interest in the season that I pretty much just read the spoilers online and put off watching the finale till now. Not tooting my own horn but Nicole was my prediction to win like 6 weeks ago. I can't believe James evicted Corey over her. Not even hindsight, that was just straight up dumb as soon as it happened.

Anyway I guess we'll keep this thread for BBOTT talk? Doubt I'll be watching, too lazy and too Big Brother-ed out to figure out how to watch it.

Ralph

Stevehead.
Jan 11, 2004
Riverside, CA
www.letsgokings.com
Wow, the first episode is actually uncensored and commercial free. Wonder if they'll put a edited version up for free somewhere to attract more viewers.

Edit: Uncle Boo Boo is first evicted.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad