TV: Big Brother Canada - Season 7

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I actually feel bad for Sam. Also Corey....she is getting manipulated to the extreme.

It is all apart of the game though. I am impressed with how their alliance banded together and saved Dane plus got Sam on the block. They executed it flawlessly. Now I hope they turn on Adam as he is a wildcard.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
It is all apart of the game though. I am impressed with how their alliance banded together and saved Dane plus got Sam on the block. They executed it flawlessly. Now I hope they turn on Adam as he is a wildcard.
I agree, I hope that the backdoor of Sam happens tonight and Adam next week.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Did anyone notice that Arisa Cox almost had a wardrobe malfunction during the introduction of last night's show?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
fun season... until this twist. way over the top. randomly given away, i think.

ive liked Marc's game*, but i feel he and Anthony are dead, after this.

*he thinks about jury votes in good bye messages, unlike the rest of this morons..... wow. they're bad at revealing their game in the those.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Adam is the most deserving person to win this, but how often does the most deserving win? Mark is breaking up the pretty boys alliance and this week I think he's going to be back doored.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
It's unbelievable how bad some of these players are. Damien saw right from the start that there was going to be a guy alliance 4 strong and has walked in on them how many times? The fact that they make this storyline with Adam and Mark and then as soon as it's going to happen tell Kyra not to vote out Mark and she still is like "okay, I wanted to do the same". I understand at this point there is literally nothing the other side of the house can do to stop them but they aren't even having conversations about it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
was anthony saying he could beat a bear? and that he has the best peripheral vision in north america? lol

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
was anthony saying he could beat a bear? and that he has the best peripheral vision in north america? lol

Yeah I was like wtf? He's a big heavy fellow but the bear would whoop him with one paw.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’ve quiet enjoyed this season. It’s been edited well, even though the story heavily follows the pretty boys, which is ironic given the “storyline” strategy they run.

It’s crazy how it seems every week could finally be the one to see PB absolutely implode but at the last moment it just pulls together.

It seems to have clearly set up Anthony and Mark vs Adam and Dane the rest of the way.

Which could open the door for Kira to sneak into the final 3 and potential even be brought to final 2.

I’m ready for an All-Stars I think. There’s a lot of houseguests I’d like to see play again. Though, they’ve had returnees in a season already, which is unfortunate, because Kevin, Ika and Cassandra, 3 houseguests who I liked watching, have already played twice, so it sort of takes them out.

Though, I would watch Kevin play every season. I think he’s the best BB Can has had so far.

Also, Este is gorgeous

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
crazy finish for PB.... Kira did pull a good move i feel. better chance to beat Anthony in a final or Marc who seems more hated. than the other two.

insane fun season. not bad at all.
the secret assassin thing was kinda too much, but they didnt go stupid with the twists.

i like Marc to win it.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Kyra's move was dangerous, putting Adam on the block when he's her only ally. I think Adam is the most deserving to win, but I think Dane will win.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I think Kyra's move is pretty dumb. Not a very great dynamic in the house for their decision though. Their target being Dane, and their #1 ally being Adam. IMO if Adam and Dane are both on the block the other 2 vote out Adam, which is why the decision made no sense. That's worst case scenario for Kyra. Doing Dane/Mark leaves the potential decision completely out of Kyra's hands if Adam or Anthony won veto as they'd pull their #1 ally down and then hold both votes. The other choice was Anthony/Mark. If that was the case then Dane obviously wouldn't use the veto if he won it so that would keep Adam safe, and then Kyra could put Dane up and get him out if Dane/Adam didn't win veto. Not a great situation but that IMO would have been the best course of action. The course of action they took only makes sense if Adam or Kyra wins veto. Granted Adam has been good at vetoes, but you're betting the life of your #1 ally that he does.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I think Kyra's move is pretty dumb. Not a very great dynamic in the house for their decision though. Their target being Dane, and their #1 ally being Adam. IMO if Adam and Dane are both on the block the other 2 vote out Adam, which is why the decision made no sense. That's worst case scenario for Kyra. Doing Dane/Mark leaves the potential decision completely out of Kyra's hands if Adam or Anthony won veto as they'd pull their #1 ally down and then hold both votes. The other choice was Anthony/Mark. If that was the case then Dane obviously wouldn't use the veto if he won it so that would keep Adam safe, and then Kyra could put Dane up and get him out if Dane/Adam didn't win veto. Not a great situation but that IMO would have been the best course of action. The course of action they took only makes sense if Adam or Kyra wins veto. Granted Adam has been good at vetoes, but you're betting the life of your #1 ally that he does.
I think Adam will still win because he seems to do well at competitions, my guess is Adam wins veto and Kyra puts up Anthony and Anthony is evicted.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Don’t agree...
Putting Adam and Dane up gurantees you one of them leave.(only cuz I think Anthony and Marc will do what she wants to please her)
It’s a great move as they’re portrayed as the better players among house guests (good record too in comparison)

I think if veto is used she will send home the other, in a tie. She’s in a good position. To get rid of one of two really good players.

(Have not watched tonight’s episode so whatever lol)

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Don’t agree...
Putting Adam and Dane up gurantees you one of them leave.(only cuz I think Anthony and Marc will do what she wants to please her)
It’s a great move as they’re portrayed as the better players among house guests (good record too in comparison)

I think if veto is used she will send home the other, in a tie. She’s in a good position. To get rid of one of two really good players.

(Have not watched tonight’s episode so whatever lol)
Well I was right about Adam winning Veto, but wrong about Anthony getting put up. I'm not sure who's going home tonight. Now it looks like Kyra is going to win.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
That was masterful by Dane, and then Anthony, and then Dane again...that was Dan's funeral level good gaming. Call it a bad decision by Kyra, and that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that Dane and Anthony are on another level.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
There's a lot of lying going on, both Anthony and Dane are playing poor Kyra. I kind of want Kyra to win, but she was a floater for too long and isn't really deserving.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
As long as Kyra doesn’t somehow win I’ll be happy. She’s survived to this point because she’s viewed as weak and the boys had bigger fish to fry. Also can’t stand the type of player that pretends to have known everything once presented with the information. Massive big brother pet peeve. Take the loss, be humble and adapt. Don’t flaunt about your non existing game. So yea, hoping it’s two guys at the final cause it can go either way.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
That was masterful by Dane, and then Anthony, and then Dane again...that was Dan's funeral level good gaming. Call it a bad decision by Kyra, and that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that Dane and Anthony are on another level.
for sure.
but i think Anthony had a chance with Marc. he will get to the finals cuz he has done anything. no matter what he believes.
but against Dane, Adam and even Kira. i think he's easily losing. (Dane and Adam are the two better players who "deserve" it and people would probably vote for, Kira cuz the house seems to hate on the Pretty Boys thing and vote salty)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Thank god this eliminated the possible chance of a Mark, Kyra final 2. I honestly think that may have been the worst final 2 ever.

Reactions: hoglund

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This has been such a good season IMO, though I’ve watch in binges and not nightly.

Dane, Adam and Anthony are all deserving winners. In fact, I think any of the Pretty Boys could’ve won and been deserving.

The Pretty Boys are essentially The Brigade 2.0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad