TV: Big Brother Canada - Season 7

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Mark winning would have been pretty undeserving IMO. He was a part of the alliance but basically did nothing. The other 3 all had their side alliances to help the boys, Dane and Adam had multiple ones. Dane and Adam won so many comps. Comps aren't everything obviously but this season could have been much different without a PB HOH so often. Anthony basically manipulated the hell out of everyone even though he's as hypocritical of a person that I've ever seen. Mark won 1 comp and was basically told what to do by Anthony, had no good side relationships and was only there so long because of the alliance. Good on him for getting into the alliance but that was basically all he did all season. The alliance carried him to 5. The only smart move he made all season was pronouncing how he was gonna take a shot at the boys but then cowardly deciding not to. It would have been entertaining but since the boys were all he had it would have been moronic.

The other 3 boys would be great winners. Anthony is probably most deserving, he's been amazing behind the scenes, that's not been as apparent on the show but they have shown parts. But I'd prefer Dane and Adam before him just because of how hypocritical Anthony is and how he speaks to people sometimes. It's half amazing he's able to manipulate people and keep them on his side after speaking to them so horribly a lot. Anthony IMO might be the best BBCAN winner yet if he wins. Dane or Adam wouldn't be far off either actually.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i liked mark cuz he was being careful with his goodbye messages. was playing behind PB, but since very early he "wanted" to turn on them. i think he was very good except winning competitions. the others are for sure good and i guess better than him at everything, but he was for sure my favorite.

but i dont care. good season indeed.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Mark winning would have been pretty undeserving IMO. He was a part of the alliance but basically did nothing. The other 3 all had their side alliances to help the boys, Dane and Adam had multiple ones. Dane and Adam won so many comps. Comps aren't everything obviously but this season could have been much different without a PB HOH so often. Anthony basically manipulated the hell out of everyone even though he's as hypocritical of a person that I've ever seen. Mark won 1 comp and was basically told what to do by Anthony, had no good side relationships and was only there so long because of the alliance. Good on him for getting into the alliance but that was basically all he did all season. The alliance carried him to 5. The only smart move he made all season was pronouncing how he was gonna take a shot at the boys but then cowardly deciding not to. It would have been entertaining but since the boys were all he had it would have been moronic.

The other 3 boys would be great winners. Anthony is probably most deserving, he's been amazing behind the scenes, that's not been as apparent on the show but they have shown parts. But I'd prefer Dane and Adam before him just because of how hypocritical Anthony is and how he speaks to people sometimes. It's half amazing he's able to manipulate people and keep them on his side after speaking to them so horribly a lot. Anthony IMO might be the best BBCAN winner yet if he wins. Dane or Adam wouldn't be far off either actually.

The thing with Anthony is he hasn’t gone through any adversity, which is why some people don’t think Derrick of BBUS is as good as Dan or Will, because he was never in danger and that’s a big part of the game.

I like the game Anthony has played, (with the exception of the “Ive never lied in this house” when he has, on multiple occasions, even to his closest ally).

I actually think Dane is actually the “best winner” of the 4 pretty boys.

Overall, Kevin is the best winner of BBCan in my opinion. I don’t think Dane or Anthony would upseed him, but they’re close

Also, I’m ready for an all-star season. There’s enough good players now to do it.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I always watch the episodes on globaltv.com because I work during the episodes. I went to watch the one tonight and they had pictures showing who was evicted tonight. That is so f***ing stupid to spoil it like that.

Reactions: hoglund

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I was hoping for a Dane, Adam and Anthony final, but taking a weak player like Kyra kind of makes sense, although that strategy has backfired before, I remember in Survivor Sandra winning twice and she was one of the weakest players ever.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton

So Mark is a coward for not doing it but would have been a moron if he did it?

The other 3 ran the whole house. Anthony intimidated people and he other two kept winning. Dane will win though. Anthony can't beat him in a comp and the fact they turned on Adam makes me believe they won't take eachother. Kyrra is destined for runner up. Funny how Dane was on his way out then recovered and now should definitely win.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

The other 3 ran the whole house. Anthony intimidated people and he other two kept winning. Dane will win though. Anthony can't beat him in a comp and the fact they turned on Adam makes me believe they won't take eachother. Kyrra is destined for runner up. Funny how Dane was on his way out then recovered and now should definitely win.

It was the smart move, but he shouldn't have been boasting all season about how he was gonna take the shot when he absolutely wasn't set up in any way to do it, and thus wasn't going to do it. Maybe cowardly is the wrong word, it's a strong word. I didn't mean it as an insult, but more of a descriptive thing, but talking about how you're going to do something and then backing out at the last moment sort of fits, even if it's the smart decision. Though I suspect it was more him being manipulated by Anthony to do what Anthony wanted rather than backing out himself on purpose because of logic that caused it however so I guess in that sense cowardly wouldn't fit.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010

Dane deserves it. He has been a gamer the whole season. Anthony is just a dick. Bitter jury might get Kyrra votes though. Adam and his girlfriend probably flip on him.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Damn, Adam is a class act man.

Hes always the bigger man. When Anthony and Mark were 100% lying to his face, he was the first one to say this is stupid to be fighting over, its not worth our friendship.

Would have loved to see him win, and he would have been one of the GOATs imo.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Dane deserves it. He has been a gamer the whole season. Anthony is just a dick. Bitter jury might get Kyrra votes though. Adam and his girlfriend probably flip on him.
I disagree I don't think Adam flips. Taking Adam to final 3 would have been incredibly stupid for Dane. Takings Adam out almost ensures he wins. Not sure if Adam would have taken Anthony like he says. I think he was destined for third no matter what. He doesn't know his days at all which means he likely can't win final HOH and why would Dane or Adam take him knowing Anthony was pulling many strings behind the scenes that he can use as his arguement plus never touching the block? I think taking Mark out when they did was smart too because the PB knew how well he knew his days that many didn't realize. I'll be shocked if Dane doesn't win.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I disagree I don't think Adam flips. Taking Adam to final 3 would have been incredibly stupid for Dane. Takings Adam out almost ensures he wins. Not sure if Adam would have taken Anthony like he says. I think he was destined for third no matter what. He doesn't know his days at all which means he likely can't win final HOH and why would Dane or Adam take him knowing Anthony was pulling many strings behind the scenes that he can use as his arguement plus never touching the block? I think taking Mark out when they did was smart too because the PB knew how well he knew his days that many didn't realize. I'll be shocked if Dane doesn't win.

They might get bitter. I don't think they will, but it's possible.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Good season and the better player actually won by unanimous vote.
I hope BBC keeps going as long as they can, if the product is fun....

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
The right person won, the last few BBCan has been better than the US version, I hope they continue.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Would have LOVED to see an Adam vs Dane show down in the final part of the HoH comp to see who wins the season.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Would have preferred Adam to win, but Dane deserved it just as much. Would have been a spoiled season if Anthony or Kyra won tbh. Glad the jury wasn't bitter like the US version was with Paul twice and even Tyler last season.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoglund

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Really good season. Really good winner.

If Adam, and Dane have been watching for so long, you’d think they would know of The Brigade, who they essentially replicated. Then the PB say they won’t be replicated lol.

Hopefully the US Version is actually good, but their crap casting will probably prevent that

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg

If Adam, and Dane have been watching for so long, you’d think they would know of The Brigade, who they essentially replicated. Then the PB say they won’t be replicated lol.

Hopefully the US Version is actually good, but their crap casting will probably prevent that

Brigade didn't make it as far intact though. Pretty Boys made final 5 while the Brigade voted Matt out early.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

Adam said in his pre game interviews that he wanted to replicate the Brigade. He knows who they are. Dane likely does as well.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The right person won, the last few BBCan has been better than the US version, I hope they continue.

The finale ratings haven’t dropped yet, but this season was trending to be the most watched in the shows history, but at worst the second most.

It’ll be back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad