TV: Big Brother Canada - Season 7

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
That dress by Ali.

Kaela didn't deserve to win in the end, she didn't have a great social game and she couldn't pull the trigger on Derek when she should have.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Didn't watched, checked the results.

Wow I'm surprised she won 6-1...

Sounds like Kaelah wasn't humble like Sarah told her to be.

Yikes the whole Maddy and Paras question.

Paras has dragged Maddy the entire season, and Maddy is just there cheering her on. One of her friends on reddit even asked for a montage of all the trash talking Paras did about Maddy to show her when she comes out of the house.

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Didn't really care for both the finalists but I felt kaela played the better game. That being said I like the contestants whose backs are against the wall and they find a way to make it to the ends.

Kaela imo made bigger moves, was better at social manipulation and was a comp beast. The only thing she forgot to do was be a sweetheart and buddy/buddy to everyone's face.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Paras killed it last night during the questions and Kaela killed herself. She insulted the entire jury.

I have no problem with Paras winning. Btw, she looked amazing last night.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
I really have no issues with Paras winning. She earned Ali, Olivia and Johnny's votes at the finally so more power to her. I'm just kind of getting tired of the jury holding onto so much animosity towards the people who beat them. Obviously, I can't relate to what they're going through. It's just frustrating to watch. I also found it funny that they all cursed out Paras/Will/Maddy for keeping the showmance saying they would steamroll and that they're handing them the game.....then when Kaela is in the final two they don't vote for her. If we can hold it against the showmance for not cutting one another, why can't we hold it against the floater for not cutting a showmance. Iunno

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I really have no issues with Paras winning. She earned Ali, Olivia and Johnny's votes at the finally so more power to her. I'm just kind of getting tired of the jury holding onto so much animosity towards the people who beat them. Obviously, I can't relate to what they're going through. It's just frustrating to watch. I also found it funny that they all cursed out Paras/Will/Maddy for keeping the showmance saying they would steamroll and that they're handing them the game.....then when Kaela is in the final two they don't vote for her. If we can hold it against the showmance for not cutting one another, why can't we hold it against the floater for not cutting a showmance. Iunno
Paras didn't earn her votes, she got those votes because they hated Kaela.

Reactions: BlackStar

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Paras didn't earn her votes, she got those votes because they hated Kaela.

True i as well thought karla played a better game but that is how the social aspect of the game comes into play as well. Kaela didn't treat people very well. That being said it's hard to know if paras was genuine with all her relationships in the game.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don't mind Paras winning.

She played a quiet game the first half, and then won when she needed to at the end. She was apart of a couple bigger moves.

Kaela played a good to great game, but didn't make the one move that everyone knew she needed to in order to win, and she had two opportunities to do it.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I don't mind Paras winning.

She played a quiet game the first half, and then won when she needed to at the end. She was apart of a couple bigger moves.

Kaela played a good to great game, but didn't make the one move that everyone knew she needed to in order to win, and she had two opportunities to do it.

To a certain extent. She was guaranteed to get carried to top 2 if derek came out on top. She had no deals with paras or will so cutting derek before would be a wild card move and could of had a negative outcome for her game. That is why she said if she won in the final three she would cut derek but it would of been a dumb risk to do so before hand. Jmo . I mean it would of looked awesome to cut derek earlier and win out but that is quite the risk of your trying to make it to the end.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
To a certain extent. She was guaranteed to get carried to top 2 if derek came out on top. She had no deals with paras or will so cutting derek before would be a wild card move and could of had a negative outcome for her game. That is why she said if she won in the final three she would cut derek but it would of been a dumb risk to do so before hand. Jmo . I mean it would of looked awesome to cut derek earlier and win out but that is quite the risk of your trying to make it to the end.

I'm not trying to say it would have been the right or wrong move.

But it's one she needed to make in order for a jury to give her the win, especially since she had two chances to do it, and she didn't do it.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
More comp wins doesn’t mean a better game. People are always upset if someone who won more comps beats someone who didn’t win as many.

Paras played a pretty flawless social game. The only one who was onto her was Johnny. She had a hand in every eviction (everyone she voted for went home), was a respected voice multiple times and did win when she needed to at the end. Very deserving winner, very good player. (And I like Karla, btw)

I’m really hoping it’s renewed for Season 7. The ratings went up from S5 so let’s hope.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I'm not trying to say it would have been the right or wrong move.

But it's one she needed to make in order for a jury to give her the win, especially since she had two chances to do it, and she didn't do it.

I agree. I was just saying I don't think it was the right time when she had the opportunity and if she could of done it at final 3 it would of put an exclamation mark on her win.

Maybe next season can be a returning guests one. Would love to see Hamza and erica back

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I agree. I was just saying I don't think it was the right time when she had the opportunity and if she could of done it at final 3 it would of put an exclamation mark on her win.

Maybe next season can be a returning guests one. Would love to see Hamza and erica back

If there is a next season, it would make sense for an All-Stars to happen, or like a Game Changers type thing

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
paras won the two at the end. if kaela cuts derick when she could and paras still wins the last HOH (cuz will sucks), paras still wins.

if 2nd place (also?) gets money in canada..not cutting derek was a good move for kaela after all. despite losing.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
paras won the two at the end. if kaela cuts derick when she could and paras still wins the last HOH (cuz will sucks), paras still wins.

if 2nd place (also?) gets money in canada..not cutting derek was a good move for kaela after all. despite losing.
I think they get 20k (which is tax free)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Based on end interviews, sounds like Maddy really sewered Kaela's game which is unfortunate... Kaela had no one in the jury to campaign for her while Paras had Maddy and Will. Also, if it was a Derek, Kaela final two it looks like Derek would have one, which is a joke as well...

Big Brother seems to be having a huge probably with aggressive game players losing in the end because the jury is bitter. Seems like the best approach now is to float till theres about 6 people left and then try.

Also, I really hope Maddy hates herself after she finds out how Para was talking about her all season behind her back. But it wouldn't surprise me if she wouldnt have a problem with it because she seems like an extreme pushover and desperate to be accepted.

Maddy has to be one of my least favourite houseguests.

Really makes you wonder why Kaela and Derek kept Paras over Maddy at the final 5. I guess they were scared at her winning a mental comp? But at final 4, only the veto matters. I just don't see how they could have considered Maddy a bigger target than Paras.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoglund

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I really liked last night.

Seems like a fairly good cast as well.

Optimistic.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I really didn't like how they played those 'what you don't want your cast mates to know' clips. Some were so much worse than others that it was completely unfair. Some people laid their whole strategy out there while others talked about irrelevant stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad