TV: Big Brother 22 - ALLSTARS

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
Based on Julie's discussions with the first 2 evictees it seems as there will be no "battle back" at all this year (which I am okay with)

Memphis is a tool, and I am glad Tyler won HOH - He should make a move this week

Reactions: MessierII

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
The new era of bb sucks. This season is turning trash quickly.

Everyone season now is just the cool kids teaming up in a big alliance and slowly eliminating the out casts one by one while all the out casts refuse to believe that they're actually on the outs.

The amount of trash talk and pure lies these cool kids are saying, and obsessing about Janelle is just ridiculous.

I rewatched season 14 just before this season aired and man the show was so much better back then.
I have to agree with you. My first season was BB20, and have since gone back and watched Seasons: 4, 5, 10, 12, 17, and 19 and what you're saying is pretty spot-on.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I have to agree with you. My first season was BB20, and have since gone back and watched Seasons: 4, 5, 10, 12, 17, and 19 and what you're saying is pretty spot-on.
Watch 6, 7 and 14 when you have time. Those are gold.

I think 14 is the last season that I really enjoyed.

BB 20 could have been great but Foutte was just so stupid...

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

Rachel was asked to be on this season, she said yes but shes pregnant so they couldn't allow her to go. As much as people cant stand her, I think it would have been great to have her on this season because she would actually be playing, and would be going against the large group like Janelle is.

Jessica (BB 19) was also asked but she is pregnant too. She's also good friends with Janelle.

Hopefully Janelle can work some magic this week...

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I mean I haven't enjoyed most seasons of Big Brother lately save season 20 which was fairly enjoyable. That said people are being absolutely ridiculous lol we are two weeks into the game and people are acting like they have the entire season mapped out. The alliances are convoluted and already showing signs of cracking. More then likely the season will end up hitting a lull regardless but this stupid echo chamber of just falling at the feet of Janelle is a bit much. Janelle and Kaysar totally bungled up their first week as well, they needed to pull more people in to actually work with them but they essentially sat in the corner and talked amongst themselves. Janelle also blew her safety suite. I will at no point put it past Big Brother to have a season that sucks but the fanbase is getting extra dramatic this year.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I mean I haven't enjoyed most seasons of Big Brother lately save season 20 which was fairly enjoyable. That said people are being absolutely ridiculous lol we are two weeks into the game and people are acting like they have the entire season mapped out. The alliances are convoluted and already showing signs of cracking. More then likely the season will end up hitting a lull regardless but this stupid echo chamber of just falling at the feet of Janelle is a bit much. Janelle and Kaysar totally bungled up their first week as well, they needed to pull more people in to actually work with them but they essentially sat in the corner and talked amongst themselves. Janelle also blew her safety suite. I will at no point put it past Big Brother to have a season that sucks but the fanbase is getting extra dramatic this year.
They didn't know exactly how it would work if only one of them played. Better to be safe than sorry.

And it's a little difficult to gain traction in the house when the first hoh wants to put you up immediately and then creates alliance with over half of the house.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s why it’s such a benefit to be the first or second HOH. Enough of this ‘make yourself look weak’ shit that doesn’t work, the first 2 people out this year seemed pretty weak and it didn’t matter. Everyone is desperate to not be the first one out, and everyone has to talk to you. It doesn’t take much to be a target because all the HOH wants to do is not make the rest of the house mad at them.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

Rachel was asked to be on this season, she said yes but shes pregnant so they couldn't allow her to go. As much as people cant stand her, I think it would have been great to have her on this season because she would actually be playing, and would be going against the large group like Janelle is.

Jessica (BB 19) was also asked but she is pregnant too. She's also good friends with Janelle.

Hopefully Janelle can work some magic this week...

LOVE this channel. They're uploading tons of little feeds clips with certain convos and titling them well. Anyways one of them was about Dan not wanting to come back and it got me wanting to re-live Dan's first win. There's a YT video "BB10 in 2 and a half hours" and if you're a BB fan and have never watched that season... PLEASE... treat yourself to that video. Dan's gameplay is so incredible... re-watching him makes him even better. He literally outlines his plan "I'm gonna throw comps to appear weak" then starts to get people out and starts winning. It's incredible. Will did some great things but to me, Dan is the GOAT. And he came back for a second time and proved he's just as good (I love Ian but still think Dan should have won).

Derrick not coming back tarnished his legacy by being scared to tarnish his legacy. Derrick is still great but he's not on Dan/Will level. It's Dan/Will, then Derrick, then a bunch of others, in my opinion.

Also, on the topic of this season, I think
Janelle is certainly going this week... which I almost hope happens for Kaysar's sake. I'd love to see Kaysar without her and without the target that she brings upon him. I hope if she goes, people see him for who he is... a loveable guy that never wins shit. Look at his track record... he's garbo at comps but he's just so likeable that you think he's a threat. Anyways. I hope they don't immediately boot Kaysar after.

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
Watch 6, 7 and 14 when you have time. Those are gold.

I think 14 is the last season that I really enjoyed.

I agree, I started watching at season 2 and stopped watching after seeing the drama trainwreck that 15 was.

14 was amazing and Dan should have won, the funeral is still my all time favorite BB event. I personally love 13 because Rachel got everyone to hate her to the point that no one would vote her out because there was always a next time and a bigger fish to fry in the moment.

P.S. Chilltown is the best ever.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
That’s why it’s such a benefit to be the first or second HOH. Enough of this ‘make yourself look weak’ shit that doesn’t work, the first 2 people out this year seemed pretty weak and it didn’t matter. Everyone is desperate to not be the first one out, and everyone has to talk to you. It doesn’t take much to be a target because all the HOH wants to do is not make the rest of the house mad at them.
Didn't Memphis make his alliance mad at him for not using the veto to take off David or Nicole and nominate Janelle instead.

Plus he was telling everyone to play in the safety suite competition last week so there would be less people this week for him to compete in it, so I can see why Nicole didn't want to be forced to play it just because he said to do that and there is no guarantee she would have won it last week if she did play in it.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Didn't Memphis make his alliance mad at him for not using the veto to take off David or Nicole and nominate Janelle instead.

Plus he was telling everyone to play in the safety suite competition last week so there would be less people this week for him to compete in it, so I can see why Nicole didn't want to be forced to play it just because he said to do that and there is no guarantee she would have won it last week if she did play in it.

Yeah but they got over it.

It still put Nicole A on the radar. I don't know if they showed it, but he said it as much on the feeds that he wasn't sure which way to go, and that it was as good a reason as any. I mean, yeah, it's being a dick, but like I said, it's early, it's most important to simply stay out of the way. I mean, that's really the reason she is where she is. All the other stuff with Nicole A and Janelle was afterward.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah but they got over it.

It still put Nicole A on the radar. I don't know if they showed it, but he said it as much on the feeds that he wasn't sure which way to go, and that it was as good a reason as any. I mean, yeah, it's being a dick, but like I said, it's early, it's most important to simply stay out of the way. I mean, that's really the reason she is where she is. All the other stuff with Nicole A and Janelle was afterward.
Even if Nicole A still played in last weeks safety suite competition and did not win it, Memphis would still have put her up. David played last week, did not win and he was still nominated.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I know that Enzo wants Ian out because he's a previous winner, however why does he not use that same logic about Nicole since she is also a previous winner.

I guess they were also talking about Nicole the same way, however it seems Enzo wants Ian out before Nicole.

Reactions: irunthepeg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Even if Nicole A still played in last weeks safety suite competition and did not win it, Memphis would still have put her up. David played last week, did not win and he was still nominated.

Could've. But he was not as set before the safety suite, he was talking about Ian, David, Bayleigh, and Day all the same.

I didn't see the show, did he say he was targeting David in the DR before or after the Safety Suite?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Could've. But he was not as set before the safety suite, he was talking about Ian, David, Bayleigh, and Day all the same.

I didn't see the show, did he say he was targeting David in the DR before or after the Safety Suite?
I think David was the only one who he wanted to nominate for sure before the safety suite and wasn't sure about the second nominee.

I also read online he thought about Ian being a nominee before then because he wanted to get revenge for Dan losing to him in BB14.

Now speaking of that did Memphis not remember in BB14 it was Ian who took Dan to the final 2 and he had no control over the jury voting for him as the winner.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think David was the only one who he wanted to nominate for sure before the safety suite and wasn't sure about the second nominee.

I also read online he thought about Ian being a nominee before then because he wanted to get revenge for Dan losing to him in BB14.

Now speaking of that did Memphis not remember in BB14 it was Ian who took Dan to the final 2 and he had no control over the jury voting for him as the winner.

He did say that about Ian. It's to prove his alliance was better, and that Dan should've won.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
He did say that about Ian. It's to prove his alliance was better, and that Dan should've won.
So why blame Ian for a decision he had no control over? Now if Ian evicted Dan and took Danielle to the final 2 maybe he would have more a point of getting revenge for Dan.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I wanted Kaysar and Janelle to go far in this game together, but at this point, one of them just needs to go.

I get the feeling that once one is evicted, that "big alliance" is going to crumble, and the game is going to open up.

I can't believe an All-Star season has turned into Big Brother 16 2.0, but alas, here we are.

Derrick truly might be the GOAT conversation. I used to have him in the 7-10 range, but man, he broke the game of big brother. It's truly astonishing how similar every season after his was, with Paul (in 18 & 19), Tyler (20) and Jackson (21) all running on the same script, and now Cody doing it again this year.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I wanted Kaysar and Janelle to go far in this game together, but at this point, one of them just needs to go.

I get the feeling that once one is evicted, that "big alliance" is going to crumble, and the game is going to open up.

I can't believe an All-Star season has turned into Big Brother 16 2.0, but alas, here we are.

Derrick truly might be the GOAT conversation. I used to have him in the 7-10 range, but man, he broke the game of big brother. It's truly astonishing how similar every season after his was, with Paul (in 18 & 19), Tyler (20) and Jackson (21) all running on the same script, and now Cody doing it again this year.
Personally speaking I wouldn't include Paul in the same conversation with Derrick. In BB18 and 19 his jury management and not owning up to what he did is some of the reason why he lost 2 years in a row.

Plus BB19 was a complete shit show with the way he lead those attacks on Cody and Jessica, because you never saw Derrick act like that if something didn't go his way or someone have someone like Cody stand up to him and not fall for his fake friendship talk.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Personally speaking I wouldn't include Paul in the same conversation with Derrick. In BB18 and 19 his jury management and not owning up to what he did is some of the reason why he lost 2 years in a row.

Plus BB19 was a complete shit show with the way he lead those attacks on Cody and Jessica, because you never saw Derrick act like that if something didn't go his way or someone have someone like Cody stand up to him and not fall for his fake friendship talk.

The point isn’t who is a better player, or how they did it.

The point is, they get a large alliance together, nearly the entire house, and just take people out almost in order, and not enough people are willing to try and stop it

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
The point isn’t who is a better player, or how they did it.

The point is, they get a large alliance together, nearly the entire house, and just take people out almost in order, and not enough people are willing to try and stop it
In BB20 for example couldn't it be argued that the Level Six alliance with Tyler was a lot smarter compared to the Foutte alliance? I mean how many times did the vote not go as they thought it would and then someone like Faysal asks "Who flipped" or when he decided to nominate Scottie for eviction even though he was in his alliance.

Last edited:

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
Great to see a BB All-Stars thread.

Hoping Janelle can pull a rabbit out of her hat and survive. She's beauty and brains.

I'm Team Tyler though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad