TV: Big Brother 22 - ALLSTARS

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Reading tweets from EvelDick he seems to think they will bring back Paul and to protect him like the last time he was on for BB19, they might also be brining back Christmas.

I hope that turns out to be false because I hated Paul during BB19 and how everyone minus Cody and Jessica sucked up to him.

Another set former players I would hate to see being brought back is Swaggy C and Bayleigh from BB20 who were both very arrogant and full of themselves.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Reading tweets from EvelDick he seems to think they will bring back Paul and to protect him like the last time he was on for BB19, they might also be brining back Christmas.

I hope that turns out to be false because I hated Paul during BB19 and how everyone minus Cody and Jessica sucked up to him.

Another set former players I would hate to see being brought back is Swaggy C and Bayleigh from BB20 who were both very arrogant and full of themselves.

Rumor is Bayleigh will be there.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016

I actually wouldn't hate to see Paul there. He was a really smart player during BB18, and I'm sure a cast of All Stars wouldn't sit there and play Paul's BB19 game. Christmas was so useless and irrelevant on her season...I would hate to see her brought back.

TMZ has the following names in quarantine for the season: Josh (BB19), Danielle (BB8), Paulie (BB18), Nicole (BB18), Tyler (BB20), Janelle (BB6), Ian (BB14), Hayden (BB12), Bayleigh (BB20).

My hopes for this are very meh. The problem is that most of the best players in the shows history don't want to come back, for different reasons. An All Star cast, you'd have Dan from BB10, you'd have Chilltown, you'd have Derrick. I'm sure they approached all of those players, and they all said no. The first All Stars was so, so good. I hope this at least provides some good entertainment with the clash of ego's and personalities.

Reactions: IBleedOil247

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Rumor is Bayleigh will be there.

I actually wouldn't hate to see Paul there. He was a really smart player during BB18, and I'm sure a cast of All Stars wouldn't sit there and play Paul's BB19 game. Christmas was so useless and irrelevant on her season...I would hate to see her brought back.

TMZ has the following names in quarantine for the season: Josh (BB19), Danielle (BB8), Paulie (BB18), Nicole (BB18), Tyler (BB20), Janelle (BB6), Ian (BB14), Hayden (BB12), Bayleigh (BB20).

My hopes for this are very meh. The problem is that most of the best players in the shows history don't want to come back, for different reasons. An All Star cast, you'd have Dan from BB10, you'd have Chilltown, you'd have Derrick. I'm sure they approached all of those players, and they all said no. The first All Stars was so, so good. I hope this at least provides some good entertainment with the clash of ego's and personalities.
I just thought Bayleigh was being very hypocritical calling herself "Queen Bay" and complained about Angela referring to her as a "Princess."

Now I remember in BB18 not having a problem with Paul. Although I do remember him being happy when Victor won the Battle Back, however next year in BB19 when Cody did that he started with his usual comments like saying "Pissed" if something didn't go his way.

I was also not surprised when Paul won the The Pendant of Protection in Week 1 of BB19, although I'm sure the production made it happen and if he gets some type of safety like that once again, it will make other people angry and claim they are trying to rig it for him.

Reactions: halincandenza

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I haven’t watched in a few years.

Are they gonna be able to have all of Dan Will and Derrick?
None of them will be on the cast.

Some likely confirmed people:
Janelle
Ian
Danielle Danoto
Bayleigh
Tyler
Kaycee
Josh
Nicole Franzel
Cody Calafiore

Possible people:
Hayden
Enzo
Christmas

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

Janelle
Ian
Danielle Danoto
Bayleigh
Tyler
Kaycee
Josh
Nicole Franzel
Cody Calafiore

Possible people:
Hayden
Enzo
Christmas
I wonder how long until Josh starts crying if he feels someone is being mean to him, even though he dished it out a lot against Cody, Jessica, and Mark in BB19.

I also wonder if he will be as loyal to Paul if they include him with this years cast.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I’m seeing rumored names like Frankie Grande, Bayleigh and Swaggy and it cracks me up that they are calling it an All-Star season. May as well just call it a “returning HG’s season.”

What the hell makes Frankie Grande an all-star? :laugh:

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Swaggy won't be on, he publicly "retired" from reality tv a few weeks ago. Also, Bayleigh and Kaycee have huge beef between each other. On the most recent season of The Challenge they had a huge blow up and I don't think theyve talked since.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Swaggy won't be on, he publicly "retired" from reality tv a few weeks ago. Also, Bayleigh and Kaycee have huge beef between each other. On the most recent season of The Challenge they had a huge blow up and I don't think theyve talked since.
I wonder how much of that had to do with Swaggy taking money for Kevin from BB19 that was raised to help his cancer treatment.

'Big Brother': Swaggy C and Fessy Take Cancer Money From Kevin? Bayleigh Threatens His Daughter | Soap Dirt

'Big Brother': Swaggy Says Kevin Has No Cancer, So Doesn't Deserve Fundraiser Money? | Soap Dirt

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

Janelle
Ian
Danielle Danoto
Bayleigh
Tyler
Kaycee
Josh
Nicole Franzel
Cody Calafiore

Possible people:
Hayden
Enzo
Christmas

arent they the 3 best players ever?

isnt this supposed to be their big all star season

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Please no Evil Dick.
I believe in the past he's claimed how he would never want to play again. Plus with the way he bashes Paul and Andy (BB15) on Twitter and their production in general, he would not be asked to play again by the producers. He also hosts his own show online called Dick At Night where you can pay to subscribe and here him talking about the current season and interviewing former house guests, so he rather be doing that.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I believe in the past he's claimed how he would never want to play again. Plus with the way he bashes Paul and Andy (BB15) on Twitter and their production in general, he would not be asked to play again by the producers. He also hosts his own show online called Dick At Night where you can pay to subscribe and here him talking about the current season and interviewing former house guests, so he rather be doing that.
I've never understood the appeal of the man. An ugly, crude, disgusting human being.

Reactions: TNT87

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
I’d love to see Enzo back. I enjoyed him on his season. As some have said, this is not a true All Star Season given some of the rumored names. Glad I don’t see Rachel and Mr Pecktacular on the list though haha

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I’d love to see Enzo back. I enjoyed him on his season. As some have said, this is not a true All Star Season given some of the rumored names. Glad I don’t see Rachel and Mr Pecktacular on the list though haha
Rachel is currently pregnant with her second child, so obviously she would not be able to return this season.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016

What the hell did I just read?

I just lost a lot of respect for Swaggy, Fessy and Bayleigh. Kevin gets $500 (not even enough for his flight) meanwhile Fessy and Swaggy get $2,000 each for talent fees? Lmao.

Then Bayleigh says “don’t count my money”

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
biggest POS ever to play BB. The edit he got on TV made him look like a lovable villain. The things he said and did to Jen were beyond awful and would have gotten anyone else expelled from the house
Help me remember who Jen is, please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad