TV: Big Brother 22 - ALLSTARS

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
David said in the house yesterday that if he won the veto he didn't want to use it because he didn't want to be the replacement nominee. I mean that is what we are working with here. He is up there with the dumbest people to ever play this game.
I don't know if this was in the same conversation, but he straight up asked Tyler how the veto works at one point and what it does.

He was talking to a few other houseguests and said that he was working out for Love Island and wanted to go on there this season. I think that's a bit more his speed.... It's kind of infuriating to me that it was a decision between Love Island season 2 and BIG BROTHER ALL STARS. How are those two even in the same conversation?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He should’ve come back in a year that wasn’t an all-star season, but I am anyways for bringing back people who got screwed the way he did.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
He should’ve come back in a year that wasn’t an all-star season, but I am anyways for bringing back people who got screwed the way he did.
Yes, I would have really liked to see David back on a regular season, I have no idea how he made the cut for All-Star other than maybe people declining CBS's offers or people being cut due to COVID (Idk if it was discussed within the thread, but I had read that Kaycee from BB20 was supposed to be on but couldn't due to testing positive). She would have been an awesome choice. Comp beast and a legit fiercely competitive person.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Hard no. It is pretty obvious at this point that he just should never have been cast for Big Brother in the first place let alone a second time on any season. Also the more this season goes on the less it seems he was screwed and the more it seems he is just kind of a moron and it makes complete sense why he failed that first challenge. He should have just stuck it out and tried to get on Love Island.

Reactions: The Big Ruszkowski

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hard no. It is pretty obvious at this point that he just should never have been cast for Big Brother in the first place let alone a second time on any season. Also the more this season goes on the less it seems he was screwed and the more it seems he is just kind of a moron and it makes complete sense why he failed that first challenge. He should have just stuck it out and tried to get on Love Island.

There’s no possible way you could rationally come to that conclusion when you’re singled out and thrown into a dark room an hour into the game. That was essentially a random draw.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
There’s no possible way you could rationally come to that conclusion when you’re singled out and thrown into a dark room an hour into the game. That was essentially a random draw.
I mean I have rationally come to that conclusion based off watching him actually play this season? He is a moron with zero social skills. It doesn't lend itself well to the game of Big Brother.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean I have rationally come to that conclusion based off watching him actually play this season? He is a moron with zero social skills. It doesn't lend itself well to the game of Big Brother.

That isn’t the same as comparing it to last year.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
That isn’t the same as comparing it to last year.
I mean I just don't think he was screwed lol if you watch it back he just kinda stood in the middle of the room helpless meanwhile the other people got on their hands on knees and actively attempted to find points of reference to get themselves out. I honestly did think he was a little hard done by after last season. But watching him play this year entirely changes my perspective on that. Him losing that competition might have actually saved a bad season from being even worse. He is just another in a long line of casting failures by the Big Brother production team.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
David only got fan acclaim because when he was in camp comeback, he was the only one to identify who the core alliance was.. nobody else could, but he never got back into the game. Looks like it was mainly a fluke.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
https://i.redd.it/xxqemr0ujjk51.jpg
Sounds like Ian might actually do something... Would have been nice to see him notice this a week ago lol.
The problem I see is him doing something might actually end up helping the large alliance he wants to fight. He obviously has no idea of this but it sounds like if he wins HoH he wants to put up Cody and Tyler. If Tyler goes home then Enzo will fall right back in line and the Nicole/Dani/Cody/Enzo alliance will just ride it out. Biggest issue in general is all these people on the outside are starting to get a decent idea of what is going on but can not in anyway agree who to actually target or even want to work together. Even Ian still wants to take Nicole to F2.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Just watching this right now... how did Jerry win so many comps?

Legit comp beast. He was pretty underrated. I started on season 20 and 10 was the 3rd season I watched when I started diving into past seasons.

That season was absolutely amazing. Dan Gheesling is still friends with Jerry and said he could probably still compete today, and I believe it lol.

Reactions: PositiveCashFlow

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
This doesn’t really pertain to this season, but my fiancée and I recently took a trip to Eastern PA and stopped in Scranton at the office where Johnny Mac (Season 17) use to practice dentistry.

He no longer practices there, but it was still cool to see this. I would have loved him back on All-Star this season!

Attachments

• 38E2F087-C082-4CEF-B808-55D8133DF6A7.jpeg
    38E2F087-C082-4CEF-B808-55D8133DF6A7.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 8

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The feeds have been cut for about 8 hours now. In Big Brother land, this is basically the prime time/evening hours, and there’s no more comps (for those who don’t read spoils, the veto ceremony is done on Monday and already took place). So this is strange and of course there is obvious speculation. There’s also fans outside of the house who keep yelling into the backyard, so some people believe this is being addressed...but it’s still been 8 hours.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
The feeds have been cut for about 8 hours now. In Big Brother land, this is basically the prime time/evening hours, and there’s no more comps (for those who don’t read spoils, the veto ceremony is done on Monday and already took place). So this is strange and of course there is obvious speculation. There’s also fans outside of the house who keep yelling into the backyard, so some people believe this is being addressed...but it’s still been 8 hours.
Apparently fans have dubbed this person "Wall Yeller", their twitter handle is @BBRennyStan too, which is perfect, lol.

Just wondering, are you active on any BB update websites or anything like that?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Apparently fans have dubbed this person "Wall Yeller", their twitter handle is @BBRennyStan too, which is perfect, lol.

Just wondering, are you active on any BB update websites or anything like that?

No, I check jokers and follow @BB_updates on twitter, once in a while I respond there. Not into the feedster rat races, they often watch the feeds non-stop and still don’t know what’s going on

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
No, I check jokers and follow @BB_updates on twitter, once in a while I respond there. Not into the feedster rat races, they often watch the feeds non-stop and still don’t know what’s going on
Ah okay, I was just wondering. I can tell you're pretty in-tune with what's going on in the house generally, as far as feeds and all that go.

I enjoy watching the feeds from time to time, but I can't get into the rat race there either, lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ah okay, I was just wondering. I can tell you're pretty in-tune with what's going on in the house generally, as far as feeds and all that go.

I enjoy watching the feeds from time to time, but I can't get into the rat race there either, lol.
I’ve seen enough clips show up on YouTube this year, since there’s no after dark

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
This season is 2020 in a nutshell.

Close to a Janelle hoh but she loses. Close to a kaysar hoh he loses. Close to a day hoh and she loses.

Reactions: CPTN71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad