TV: Big Brother 22 - ALLSTARS

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
What the hell did I just read?

I just lost a lot of respect for Swaggy, Fessy and Bayleigh. Kevin gets $500 (not even enough for his flight) meanwhile Fessy and Swaggy get $2,000 each for talent fees? Lmao.

Then Bayleigh says “don’t count my money”
Makes me wonder why they would even consider brining back Bayleigh?

I also thought given what he thinks about himself, I'm surprised Swaggy doesn't tell the producers that him and Bayleigh are a package deal and need to be on together. They were brought back last season during the HoH competition that Michie won when it was down to him, Cliff, Tommy, Nicole, and Holly.

So basically they would want to be like BB13 when Brendon and Rachel, Jeff and Jordan, Dick and Danielle were brought back when they had that duos twist.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Makes me wonder why they would even consider brining back Bayleigh?

I also thought given what he thinks about himself, I'm surprised Swaggy doesn't tell the producers that him and Bayleigh are a package deal and need to be on together. They were brought back last season during the HoH competition that Michie won when it was down to him, Cliff, Tommy, Nicole, and Holly.

So basically they would want to be like BB13 when Brendon and Rachel, Jeff and Jordan, Dick and Danielle were brought back when they had that duos twist.

I'm sure Bayleigh is back for one big reason - she's a POC. All of these reality shows are going to have to start casting more diversity with everything going on in the world, specifically the US, right now.

The problem about this? There's not too many black all-star worthy cast members because of 1) not enough black cast members casted over the years, and 2) Big Brother bringing in members who are more interested in creating a social career than actually playing the game.

I wish they would have brought in David (I think that was his name) from last season.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I'm sure Bayleigh is back for one big reason - she's a POC. All of these reality shows are going to have to start casting more diversity with everything going on in the world, specifically the US, right now.

The problem about this? There's not too many black all-star worthy cast members because of 1) not enough black cast members casted over the years, and 2) Big Brother bringing in members who are more interested in creating a social career than actually playing the game.

I wish they would have brought in David (I think that was his name) from last season.
David would great since he was banished on the 1st night and wasn't able to return during that "Camp Comback" competiton which Cliff ended up winning.

Although I wonder if they would want to bring back Devin from BB16? Remember he started that huge alliance, everyone eventually hated him and got him backdoored. Plus he would always cry about how he had a daughter.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I doubt they would return for several reasons. Jeff is currently one of the hosts of Daily Blast Live, plus him and Jordan have their own YouTube channel where they make vlogs about their life. They also have 2 kids and I'm sure they rather be with them.
He can never get enough attention so I hope you're right.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
He can never get enough attention so I hope you're right.
Given how the world has changed with these social issues and with Jeff reportedly saying some negative comments in the past in BB11 and BB13. Plus with last years controversy of the bullying I don't think it's something the producers want to deal with again.

Now with that being said and I'm referring to the bullying part, if Josh and Paul are both on again together, are they going to tell them in advance not to do anything like stupid like banging the pots and pans in people's faces which he did to Cody and Jessica in BB19.

Reactions: ORRFForever

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dick is HIV+ I believe so they wouldn’t bring him back even if he wanted to.

The supposed lists floating around is a pretty good list given the number of bad seasons we’ve had recently.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
One last thing I hated about Swaggy and Bayleigh. During the BB20 finale why did they allow him to take up that time where he could ask Bayleigh to marry him, instead of Tyler and Kaycee having more time saying why they should win. However in BB19 finale Julie had to tell Cody he couldn't go up Jessica until after the winner was known. I thought something like that was very hypocritical and it only inflated Swaggy's ego that he was very popular despite being the second one who got evicted.

Last edited:

its josh

May 13, 2020
Should have done all-stars bringing back pairs. Chilltown, Dani and dick/husband (drawing a blank on name), bayleigh and boo, janelle and ... pick one, Brendan and Rachel, Dan + 1, 2 brigade, a couple pairs of sisters, Nicole + fiancé, etc etc. Tons of great pairs to bring back

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Anyone remember Andy who won BB15 which was considered to be a racist cast, he was on Twitter and said he was just as good a player compared to Will, Dan, and Derrick.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s a joke. He was an average winner. Very annoying player to watch, as well, due to style of play. It wasn’t like he ran the game. He played on the tainted racist season, and most of them were terrible players. He won because he was one of the few non-terrible players, and had the trust of a lot of them. He absorbed a lot of information. I think in a good season he’s out by week 5 because he wasn’t all that discrete about how he played. He’d go from room to room to gather info. They were really bad players on that season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
One last thing I hated about Swaggy and Bayleigh. During the BB20 finale why did they allow him to take up that time where he could ask Bayleigh to marry him, instead of Tyler and Kaycee having more time saying why they should win. However in BB19 finale Julie had to tell Cody he couldn't go up Jessica until after the winner was known. I thought something like that was very hypocritical and it only inflated Swaggy's ego that he was very popular despite being the second one who got evicted.

Beyond that, they were both decidedly unpopular. But Big Brother is a show of which the game is part of as opposed to the other way around.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Boogie has always been a piece of shit. He has some serious issues. Threatening Will like that? He should be grateful everyday for Will since he carried his ass in All Stars.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
We won't ever see Will and Mike Boogie on together anymore because last month Mike was arrested for threatening Will, so I guess we can say Chilltown is officially finished.

Big Brother: Mike 'Boogie' Malin Arrested After Threatening Will Kirby
No... Seriously? Holy cow. I never understood why Will continued to hang around with the guy.

Edit :

I read the article...

Boogie's fame was always tied to Will - without Will, Boogie doesn't win or even get invited to All Stars. So much for gratitude.

With everything that happened to Boogie, no wonder Will wants no part of the guy. Hope this doesn't end badly.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Rumors are a few players that were supposed to be on the season tested positive for COVID, so the cast isn't locked in yet.
LOL. How is Big Brother All Stars not seen as a bad idea?

I wonder what the odds of this going to completion are?

Well, at least these house guests don't need to leave their jobs to be in the house... because most of them likely don't have a job... and that was BEFORE C19.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I don't understand how they can have Big Brother with the pandemic, is it live or previously recorded?

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
I don't understand how they can have Big Brother with the pandemic, is it live or previously recorded?

It is live*, but I feel like the show is legit made for a pandemic. The concept of the show is to quarantine people in a house together with no interaction from the outside world. If you also quarantine the contestants for 2 weeks before it starts (which they typically do anyway) and give them tests periodically and right before they enter to ensure they don't have Covid, then you're good to go.

At that point you're just sanitizing anything you're giving them like food or set pieces/props for the challenges.

*Unless you're referring to the eviction night episodes. Those typically have a live audience, but they won't this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad