TV: Big Brother 22 - ALLSTARS

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I re-watched BB14 right before this season started. Ian hasn't been anywhere near the player he was first time, which is a real shame. I was looking forward to him coming back. Hes connected with Nicole and thats it.

TBH though, the majority of people returning have been disappointing compared to their original seasons.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He was trying to do some of the same things he did last time the problem is the big alliance went on without him and he hasn’t gotten power yet.

That said, Day and that group really need to be trying to keep Ian, they’re going to run out of numbers otherwise.

Centrum Hockey

Aug 2, 2018
I re-watched BB14 right before this season started. Ian hasn't been anywhere near the player he was first time, which is a real shame. I was looking forward to him coming back. Hes connected with Nicole and thats it.

TBH though, the majority of people returning have been disappointing compared to their original seasons.
You would think he would have tried to play far more aggressively like Michele Fitzgerald from survivor WAW because a lot of people think he only won due to an extremely bitter jury.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You saw that David doing that before screwed him later since they know he was trying to lie. His word ain't worth shit, and it screwed the side of the house he's on, which don't need to be turning on each other, bad enough they're being picked off. If you're going to lie, you need to have purpose and credibility. Don't even know why Memphis is bothering with trying to get him out. He's got no game. If you backdoor and lie to him, then you likely don't have his jury vote.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
You saw that David doing that before screwed him later since they know he was trying to lie. His word ain't worth shit, and it screwed the side of the house he's on, which don't need to be turning on each other, bad enough they're being picked off. If you're going to lie, you need to have purpose and credibility. Don't even know why Memphis is bothering with trying to get him out. He's got no game. If you backdoor and lie to him, then you likely don't have his jury vote.

agreed. I cant believe how blind Day and Kevin are though....you think they would of figured it out by now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
yes it sure was but I fear once it is revealed to Day and Kevin eventually in the jury house they will be bitter about it.

It could, that’s something that would have to play out, Day and Dani have never be on the same page. But Dani’s HOH was still a mess, her putting up Tyler was a panic move, sure that was a twist but this is her 3rd time playing she has to know something like that can happen.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
So what season caused BB to turn into the "I'm too scared to get blood on my own hands" strategy?

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

Dani’s hat is playing a better game than David ......

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You can’t decide what is and is not personal if it relates to the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad