Big Ben appreciation thread

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
It always sucks when you have 3 guys you like. He'll be missed here for sure. Great guy, great teammate, and a great player too. Best of luck down in sunny Tampa, Big Ben, thanks for everything!

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Wish the best to him and hope Tampa can put some more talent in front of him. If he can shore up thy five hole he could be a starter for a long time in this league.

Dana Scully

I want to believe.
Dec 3, 2005
Ottawa
I wish him all the best. He is a big part of why we are where we are these days. Hope he finds success in TB, he deserves it.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
:laugh: just remembered the "BIIISHOP" chants from the last home game. Wish him the best (when he's not playing us).

Volt

Aug 25, 2008
Toronto
Wish nothing but the best for Big Ben. He was a great teammate, player and person in the organization.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
I will always remember Bishop fondly for his ridiculous skill in shoot outs. Got to see two shoot out wins at home this season and it really was impressive to his confidence going 1 on 1.

I'm glad we got a year out of him and were able to flip him for a valuable piece. He's got loads of potential still and I'd love to see him become the #1 for Tampa.

Here's to ya Big Ben!

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Thanks Benny-boy-o!

I love this trade, but in the pit of my stomach I wonder if we won't live to regret this. Best of luck in T-Bay.

Here's hoping for a Bishop vs. Lehner rivalry for best goalie in the East for the next 10 years!

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
He sounded pretty sad in his interviews :(

I really liked him.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
He sounded pretty sad in his interviews :(

I really liked him.

Likewise.

As I mentioned in the other thread, he seemed like a really humble guy just from hearing his interviews. I wish him nothing but the best throughout the rest of his career.

In a way, this feels like the Kelly trade all over again :(

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Likewise.

As I mentioned in the other thread, he seemed like a really humble guy just from hearing his interviews. I wish him nothing but the best throughout the rest of his career.

In a way, this feels like the Kelly trade all over again :(

:cry:

agreed, but i have to say I'm really happy we still have Andy and know it looks like he can get a legit starting job so I am not so sad.

plus he gets to play with some sick offensive talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad