Post-Game Talk: Big bad Bruins in the SENS Den, Thur. 7:30 pm on TSN

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
My point is people complain about his finishing. Like if he had better finishing he would score more. Yes. But he still scores a decent amount.

I can’t recall anyone complaining much about Dzingel this season.

He’s been one of our few bright spots.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Sell while the value is high would be the logic.
Definitely. Because of how bad the budget has been managed and how poorly Dorion timed Dzingel being UFA, there's about a 0% chance we could afford Dzingel beyond next season. Imagine how valuable a guy like him could be to a contender hard against the cap.

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
At least in 2022 we might be able to drink more than two beers and just tell our cars to drive us home? Wishful thinking?
There won't be any parking, so you'll have to take the train or bus to your magical self-driving car. You'll long for the convenience of Kanata. The awkward downtown location will be blamed for poor attendance.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
I doubt there's much of a market for Dzingel. Fast guys with poor to average hands are pretty common in today's NHL.

Then again maybe a team would like to add speed for a cup run. Who knows. I'd be OK with selling while his value is high.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Another game where we're getting doubled in shots in a bad way. Will never win much when that happens, and we don't have an elite goalie to save our bacon.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Wtf happened to claessen. Last year he at least looked okay in the puck. This year he wants no part of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad