Post-Game Talk: Big bad Bruins in the SENS Den, Thur. 7:30 pm on TSN

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
At least in 2022 we might be able to drink more than two beers and just tell our cars to drive us home? Wishful thinking?

I truly hate the idea of self-driving cars, or at least the ones where there is no option to drive it yourself. Driving is one of my favorite things to do.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Every time I hear the date 2022 I feel like we're heading into sci-fi level future, yet it's only 4 years away and we still drive on four wheels.

At least we'll have a new arena.

If it makes you feel any more sci-fi-ish, The Running Man was set to occur in 2017.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Dzingel sucks. He could score 25 a year but has below average finishing so he’ll ONLY get you 15. Useless player not about goals you know?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
EK literally just stopped skating and hoped Hoffman would do the work for him. Even I can't defend that shit.

AND SCORE!

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I truly hate the idea of self-driving cars, or at least the ones where there is no option to drive it yourself. Driving is one of my favorite things to do.
I agree. It’s enjoyable. I have a little hot hatch and a summer drive at night with the windows down is one of those simple pleasures. But I fear that when the driverless cars come about for good they’ll phase everything else out. Too much liability. And let’s be honest the roads will be a lot safer because the caliber of driver is decreasing exponentially.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Dzingel sucks. He could score 25 a year but has below average finishing so he’ll ONLY get you 15. Useless player not about goals you know?

You could at least wait until he wins the Rocket Richard trophy before you rub it in our faces.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
You could at least wait until he wins the Rocket Richard trophy before you rub it in our faces.
I’m not rubbing anything in anyone’s face. It’s literally what Dzingel is lmao. But then when the team starts loosing it he has a cold spell it’s “well Dzingel can be more if he could finish get rid of him”

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I’m not rubbing anything in anyone’s face. It’s literally what Dzingel is lmao. But then when the team starts loosing it he has a cold spell it’s “well Dzingel can be more if he could finish get rid of him”

People actually want Dzingel gone? Maybe something to look at the deadline next year, but that makes no sense now.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
People actually want Dzingel gone? Maybe something to look at the deadline next year, but that makes no sense now.
My point is people complain about his finishing. Like if he had better finishing he would score more. Yes. But he still scores a decent amount.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad