Newsday: "Big" Announcement on Stadium Series at Midnight **Jersey Unveiled**

Nelly

Jul 22, 2011
I'll be flying in to NYC for the SS game, and hope to buy a SS Jersey blank and get the customization sewn.

Is the jersey cheaper at: NHL Store / Mo's / Isles Team Store?

Does anyone recommend a place for the sewn customization, with a quick turnaround?

I'll be staying in Manhattan from Monday to Thursday.

Also, I just got an iPhone 5s and wanted to get an Islanders phone case. Anyone know of a place to get one rather than purchasing online?

Thx.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
I'll be flying in to NYC for the SS game, and hope to buy a SS Jersey blank and get the customization sewn.

Does anyone recommend a place for the sewn customization, with a quick turnaround?

Also, I just got an iPhone 5s and wanted to get an Islanders phone case. Anyone know of a place to get one rather than purchasing online?

Thx.

Try Modells for the phone case. The GF got me one there for the 4s.
General Question: Since I saw the pics of the SS jersey, any of guys think if the NHL allowed or cool for diff colored hockey pants? Idk I just thought it would be cool if the Isles wore all white for an away game. (I might be biased since the whites are my favorite jersey.) I think it would be cool if some complete jerseys were all of one color every now and again, kind of how the NFL does it with all one color uniforms.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan

Thx.

the Jersey will be the most expensive at the team store...but the team store will be the only one that comes with the SS patch. You will have to buy the patch separate if you buy at Mos or NHL. I don't know who will do customization quickly. But these guys actually do the islanders on ice jerseys

http://www.stitchesny.com

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad