Best wrist shots?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Yeah, certainly debatable though.
One thing I noticed though is that Laine seemed to shoot/score a lot more with his wrister than his slapper this year. At the draft I seemed to recall seeing a lot more that his slapper was his best shot attribute, but I feel like his wrist shot was his most potent weapon this year scoring most of his goals.

2 wrist shot goals:

That was(as usual for him) a misconception. Laine's wrister has been his best shot. Was in Liiga, was at u20s, was at Worlds, was in NHL.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Why is Forsberg being completely ignored here? He's one of the best 5on5 goal scorers in the league.

He deserves some mention, but a big part of his wrist shot is being difficult to track from a keepers perspective... that's prob harder to observe from a fans point of view.

Agreed Tarasenko and Laine are the class of this conversation.

The Silfverberg mention is something I agree with and noticed this year in the playoffs as a Preds fan.

VQ35

Feb 18, 2017
British Columbia, CA
Kucherov may not be the absolute best wrister in the league but he absolutely deserves some recognition here. A couple of these are bullets; shot very accurately as well for a 16.3% shooting percentage last season, 21.6 % in the 15-16 playoffs. Scary when the pucks on his stick seems like he's always going to find a spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00