"Best shape of their lives" thread

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
No way was that done over the summer. I don't care what you're on that change would take a year at least

That or a heavy workout followed by standing a couple inches closer to the camera...

...ok maybe a combination of both...

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
That or a heavy workout followed by standing a couple inches closer to the camera...

...ok maybe a combination of both...

Looks like in the first pic he hasn't worked out in weeks. Then second pic is obviously a lot of pump. That coupled with 4 months of lifting heavy 4+ hours a day at that age I see no reason he couldn't do it with legal supplements.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Looks like in the first pic he hasn't worked out in weeks. Then second pic is obviously a lot of pump. That coupled with 4 months of lifting heavy 4+ hours a day at that age I see no reason he couldn't do it with legal supplements.

Yep. I think your take is bang on.

Easier to regain than make initial gains, and he is certainly more pumped in the second picks...also slightly bigger picture of him. So part recovery, part new gains, part pump, part photo. Credit to him nonetheless and fair to assume it's natural.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Yep. I think your take is bang on.

Easier to regain than make initial gains, and he is certainly more pumped in the second picks...also slightly bigger picture of him. So part recovery, part new gains, part pump, part photo. Credit to him nonetheless and fair to assume it's natural.

Wishful thinking haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad