Best series so far?

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
I'm usually not a huge Leaf homer, mostly I get chased off our boards for being too critical of the team, but this is objectively Leafs/Caps its not even remotely close and if you think otherwise remember we can all have our own opinions and its okay to be wrong.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
There are good teams in the West this year but all their series are kind of boring. The East is way more fun to watch right now. Caps/Leafs is the most competitive series so far, so it's been the most entertaining to me.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Senators and Bruins.

Four other series are 3-0 right now.
Edmonton has shut San Jose out the last two games.
New York and Montreal has got to be the most irrelevant series to anyone who's not a fan of those teams.

Washington and Toronto can compete with Bruins and Senators though.

QJo

Luke Warmtakes
Dec 8, 2016
Ontario
People are too stubborn to admit it but no team has the same allure as the leafs. The playoffs aren't the same without them, the league needs the leafs in the playoffs all the time.

No matter who they're playing the rest of you are paying attention.

Yikes

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
There are good teams in the West this year but all their series are kind of boring. The East is way more fun to watch right now. Caps/Leafs is the most competitive series so far, so it's been the most entertaining to me.

well because the caps/leafs and pens/jackets are playing a run and gun.style. west is defense first so its a slower pace

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
People are too stubborn to admit it but no team has the same allure as the leafs. The playoffs aren't the same without them, the league needs the leafs in the playoffs all the time.

:laugh: OMG wow this is next level fantasy world.

Anyway, most of the series have been great. Ottawa/Boston, San Jose/Edmonton, Toronto/Washington have captured my attention. Anaheim and Calgary has been exciting but neither team has really played their best yet. I'm hoping Game 4 is the best of the series.

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008

5c2.jpg

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal

lol.

Caps/Tor is fun to watch. I wouldn't mind Toronto eliminated in 1st round. The league does not need them

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Washington Toronto has been okay. I've enjoyed watching Leafs but most of the time I can't help but wonder what on earth Caps are doing. It's a total mess.

I actually have enjoyed Sens vs Bruins the most even though it probably is the weakest matchup.

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
I'm a Montreal fan and I don't really like WAS or TOR they're both overated.

But god their series is the best right now.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Am I the only one who thinks that Leafs-Caps has been kinda boring?

I mean, of course the overtimes have been exciting, but the entire games have not been very compelling hockey games.

Rangers-Habs has been good.

The Preds have been really fun to watch, too.

My Homer vote is Blues-Wild, so I'm not comparing anything to that one.

The Leafs have sucked the life out of Washington thus far. It has been a very fast skating series but the Caps haven't gotten much 5-on-5. So I can see why some may find it boring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad