Best series so far?

fastvoteman

Nov 30, 2006
Personally I have enjoyed Ana-Cgy even though it's 3-0 ducks. Was-Tor has been very high tempo and Toronto has been very surprising. The King vs Price has been great too.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Besides Leafs-Caps, I have really enjoyed watching the Oilers-Sharks play. Burns has been ridiculous and Kassian is showing his worth. Flames-Ducks has been good too.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Leafs/Caps has been the most exciting so far with Montreal/Rangers a close 2nd. Ottawa/Bruins and Oilers/Sharks have also been really good.

Ducks/Flames has been pretty good, but it is frustrating when neither team has brought their A game yet.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
As a neutral fan, I must say that the Oilers fanbase and energy is making the series by far the most exciting one.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Caps/Leafs

Caps have always made a great heel to route for the underdog. I think it's their coaches

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Bit of a drop off in game 3 entertainment wise but I'd say game 2 of MTL-NYR was the game of the playoffs so far. WSH-TOR may take it due to B2B2B overtime.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks that Leafs-Caps has been kinda boring?

I mean, of course the overtimes have been exciting, but the entire games have not been very compelling hockey games.

Rangers-Habs has been good.

The Preds have been really fun to watch, too.

My Homer vote is Blues-Wild, so I'm not comparing anything to that one.

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
So far Anaheim-Calgary has probably been my favorite. The pace has been great and Calgary could just as easily be up 2-1 in the series if not for some bad penalties and bad bounces.

tooncesmeow

May 3, 2013
Melbourne, FL
Leafs - Caps is just crazy buzzing and its really entertaining but everyone has been so solid I can understand poeple not seeing it as exciting with the amount of icings, dump ins, and solid defensive play going around.

Really enjoying the Preds series but half of that is schadenfreude from seeing the Hawks burn out. Also liking the Habs series but mostly for Radulov.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Caps-Leafs

Sharks-Oilers
Sens-Bruins

Ducks-Flames

Pens-Blue Jackets
Hawks-Preds

Wild-Blues
Rangers-Habs

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Ducks Flames. Series 3-0 but the action in games is very nice. Saw some good action in all 3 games and they're not interesting in backing down to one another. Thought there would be a brawl at a few points.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
For the series' I'm a neutral fan in, Habs-Rangers has been fun. Same with Bruins-Sens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad