Best Prospect in this list: Panarin, Gurianov, or Konecny?

FlyRoutine

Aug 4, 2012
I think Guryanov could end up being a steal at #12 for the Stars

He has an amazing combination of speed and size and has a great shot as well. His potential is through the roof

Konecny, on the other hand, is a great prospect but I just don't think his potential is anywhere near Guryanov's

You forgot something. I correct it for you:

I think Guryanov could end up being a steal at #12 for the Stars. Though he also can become a flop too, since there were many picks after the 12th, who can easily end up better than Guryanov.
He has an amazing combination of speed and size and has a great shot as well. His potential is through the roof

Konecny, on the other hand, is a great prospect but I just don't think his potential is anywhere near Guryanov's

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Panarin is best.
He was one of the best Russian players in world championships.
Panarin and Teräväinen will be fantastic duo in Chicago Blackhawks,

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Panarin most likely, but I'm very happy to get Konency at #24. He's the speedy, creative top 6 RW we're dying to get to play behind Voracek.

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
Upside (coincidentally this is risk factor too)
Guryanov
Konecny
Panarin

Best bet to become top-6
Panarin
Konecny
Guryanov

That's how I'd rank them as well at this point.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012

Gurianov, by far

Gurianov
Panarin
Konecny

In that order. There was a reason Gurianov was selected 13 spots higher then Konecny..

Good reasoning. Must be same reason why Braydon Coburn was a full round higher than Shea Weber.

Konecny
Panarin
Gurianov

Hindsight is 20/20.

CCCCCCCCCCCCODE BREAKER!

Damn, Steamwhistle...:shakehead

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Heaven forbid we consider anything other than points when evaluating a player of HF boards, but Panarin has been amazing in all 3 zones. Very good defensive player able to win puck battles along the boards and take the puck away from much bigger players. Shows incredible poise with the puck when under pressure in the d-zone. Maybe best edge skater on the Hawks, including Kane.

And lest I forget to post the all important category - his 21 points in 19 games places him tied for 4th in scoring with Wheeler and Hall, behind only Kane, Seguin and Benn.

But, those other two guys have a major disadvantage as they haven't even started their NHL careers yet. If either or both of them are as good as Panarin, their fan bases will be overjoyed.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
What's funny is you are clearly joking because 110 points in today's NHL would be very impressive. No one's had that many since 2009-10, but Gretzky actually came close to 220 points once. He had 215 in 80 games. :amazed:

Prorated to 220.3 pts over 82 games FWIW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad