Value of: Best Player Your Team Would Trade For the Oilers 2019 & 2020 2nd Round Picks?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
This would be too fitting. Two teams with needs at RW and RD trade each other each but are completely just depth players and not anything they actually need. This is Coiler/Laugh territory of reality
Actually the Oilers would probably run him at LW. And I'm not certain what the issue is with the deal. Every trade doesn't have to be a blockbuster.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Actually the Oilers would probably run him at LW. And I'm not certain what the issue is with the deal. Every trade doesn't have to be a blockbuster.
Except for the fact that both the Coil and the Laughs need high end pieces of each. A quality LW is what’s missing the MethDavid’s wing and a #3 RD is what’s missing from the Laughs defence core. So it would be quite fitting this trade addresses neither of those things despite the fact each is a winger and a right side defenceman.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Thomas Greiss. If Sorokin comes over and Lehner re-signs, Greiss becomes the odd man out. In reality we'll be hoping for one 2nd rounder, I'd imagine.

The only other guy who fits the bill that could be available is Leddy, although I'm sure we'll be holding out for at least a 1st. More likely an NHLer(center).

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Thomas Greiss. If Sorokin comes over and Lehner re-signs, Greiss becomes the odd man out. In reality we'll be hoping for one 2nd rounder, I'd imagine.

The only other guy who fits the bill that could be available is Leddy, although I'm sure we'll be holding out for at least a 1st. More likely an NHLer(center).
Greiss could be a good fit for the Oilers, but a 2nd round pick is steep let alone two of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad