OT: Best Pizza in Vancouver? (delivery)

Chobomin

Jul 27, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Had Steveston Pizza on the weekend. Tried two kinds of pizzas, I'd give it a 8. Certainly better than the Panago my buddies and I usually indulge ourselves with.

JoeCool16

Sep 9, 2011
Vancouver
Had Steveston Pizza on the weekend. Tried two kinds of pizzas, I'd give it a 8. Certainly better than the Panago my buddies and I usually indulge ourselves with.

Steveston is overpriced like a mother and I think they are incredibly hit and miss. Not from one visit to another, but from one type of pizza to another. I need to try Me and Eds again, the one time I went there it didn't go well.

MadarameIkakku83

Sep 10, 2008
Vancouver
Ive had a lot of pizza in my lifetime. Not sure what the best one is but anyone who says flying wedge, needs to give their head a shake it tastes like ass and is ridiculously over priced considering the shoddy quality

Renzor

Dec 4, 2008
Uncle Fatih's is OK but very hit & miss. After an awful experience at their Cambie & 8th location I wandered across the street to Unforgettable Pizza. I'll never go back to Fatih's. Unforgettable's homemade sauce is some of the best I've had.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Went there years ago for a bday party. Just fabulous pizza.

Me and my family had a brutal experience there a few years ago in Abbotsford. Didn't even accept the "next meal free" coupon the manager tried to give us. If I want 15 year olds cooking my dinner I may as well just go to McDonalds.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Me and my family had a brutal experience there a few years ago in Abbotsford. Didn't even accept the "next meal free" coupon the manager tried to give us. If I want 15 year olds cooking my dinner I may as well just go to McDonalds.

The Me n Ed's out here in Abby isn't good at all, but don't let that ruin it. It is some of the best pizza I have ever had, just bad cooks here, and the service is horrid

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
When I'm not making my own pizza, I eat the stuff from Fresh Slices. Their Pesto Pizza is too good. And they're quite cheap to boot

KISSland

Jan 30, 2012
Hometown Pizza was good about 15 years back. They started sucking 10 years ago and I stopped ordering from them.

Anyone here know where I can get some Chicago deep dish pizza? Had it last a few years ago in Florida and have been hankering for some.

072711food1chicagodeepd.jpg

You can easily make this yourself. All you need is the proper ingredients. I've made one myself a while back when I was trying out new ****. I hear the reason why it's so good in Chicago is because of the water they use..

Personally, beside my own pizza. I really enjoy 2001 flavor pizza. Was right beside my school, so it would be hard not to go there couple times a week right after class. The owner is real nice too. He'll heat up your pizza and even made me the pizza I wanted(because it wasn't there) and I just wanted two slices. I had to wait like 12 minutes, but it was well worth it. I'd definitely give it a try.

ChemicalHansen

Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
Somewhat OT, but any UBC peeps around here? Just wondering what delivery food options I have... Domino's is starting to get kinda old. I eat it like like I drink water during finals season. :shakehead

I'm with you there, bro.

In case you didn't know, Uncle Fatih's can deliver to UBC rez's; it'll just take awhile. I don't know about any other places mentioned here, but generally, we have pretty limited delivery choices outside of Dominos (great if you have a meal card, but it gets old quick), that Pizza Hut across from Safeway -- big drop-off -- University Pizza, Fresh Slice.

I haven't tried Bella Roma or Sasamat pizza. Anything past Fatih's is probably a no go for delivery, but I'm not sure. Fatih is the best option from my standpoint, but I should try Bella Roma first.

I'm sure there are other places along Broadway, but they're probably no good. Maybe Nat's across from that Safeway at MacDonald?

Dako

Apr 14, 2012
I absolutely love Papa Johns. However it is not for their pizza but for the garlic parmesan bread sticks with meat sauce dip. They recently upgraded their website and delivery system and it wasn't offered to me anymore on the website :(
I called the store and the guy was like "oh you yeah we can deliver to you, you order lots of pizza from us!" Hahaha. Made me feel good. And also fat.

JA

I hear East Side Mario's is the place to be. But do they deliver?

And more importantly, will it blend?

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
Yeah me-n-eds is quite good.

The Me-N-Eds Combo is my favourite, get the anchovies and jalapenos on it as well; one of the better pizzas I have ever had.

ME-N-ED’s COMBO
Our namesake blend of ham, salami, capicollo,
pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, olives,
onions, sweet pineapple, fresh tomato, Italian
sausage and beef. Kick it up with jalapeños
and anchovies for that extra zip.

Boom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad