OT: Best Pizza in Vancouver? (delivery)

Zorbane

Oct 23, 2006
Vancouver
:( I was about to say Panago's Chicken Club...my favourite...ohhh yes....rub it all over my body...

Errr

Payaso619*

Ocean Park Pizza - Spicy Chicken, Bacon and Pineapple, or Spicy Chicken, Spicy Italian Sausage, Bacon and Pineapple

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
There's a place downtown...Numero Uno I think it's called. Not sure if they deliver but my sweet christ do they make good pizza.

19nazzy

Jul 14, 2003
So you ask for the best pizza and then rule out the best Pizza (not Pizza Hut). Hmmm..

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
So you ask for the best pizza and then rule out the best Pizza (not Pizza Hut). Hmmm..

Pizza Hut does not make the best pizza. I don't even care that this is a subjective thing. Pizza Hut doesn't make the best pizza. Period. I don't even know what the best pizza place is, but I know it's very definitely not ****ing Pizza Hut.

FruityPants3*

Pizza Hut makes the greasiest pizza. One of those Papas is pretty good, not the home baked one, the other.

steamtrain

Mar 12, 2006
West Coast
Megabite puts an awesome amount of sesame on their crusts...

I'd be interested to hear other peoples suggestions as well, as I'm sick of Panago and I don't think Numero Uno / Megabite are any better.

Payaso619*

Guys seriously, Ocean Park Pizza is ridiculously delicious. When I would order it would always be from Panago, but my school has an ocean park pizza right across from it and so I ordered from them when I was skipping class and I've been ordering from them ever since :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad