Best NHL podcast?

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Ah, the hard truth when you realize most hockey players are the biggest "frat bros" out there and not some mythical gods who only care about hockey like some hfboards posters think... Biz and Whitney are what hockey players are, well younger ones are way more into video games but still. Not exactly a large pool of physicists in the NHL, just listen to a Mark Stone interview lol.
Biz is a guy riding other peoples coattails while Whitney acts like he is the shit. Pretty sad.

Reactions: Faterson

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
Leafs Lunch rocks. Course a lot of talk is about a Leafs but they talk around the league too.

Puck Pursuit on the Score app is good.

NHL Fantasy on Ice from NHL.com is good.

ESPN on Ice is good

Hockey Night in New York is good

Hockey Central 960 is good - Calgary based

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
I like spitting chicklets cause the players actually speak their mind. I agree it can come off too "frat bros"at times though.

I listen to puck soup a few times but Greg Wyshynski and Ryan Lambert just sound like dorks that think their cool and smarter then everybody.

EurlichBachman

Oct 30, 2017
Chicago
Biz is a guy riding other peoples coattails while Whitney acts like he is the ****. Pretty sad.
Who's coattails is Biz riding? Biz's career is actually pretty is actually pretty impressive. He was basically a 4th line nobody and has turned that into so much. He's doing quite a bit post hockey and I bet he has already made more post retirement than he did when he was playing.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I have listened to the Chirp with Daren Millard. Not as good as 31 Thoughts, Hockey Bobcast or HC12 ....but it’s ok.

ArizonaCoyotes19

May 28, 2008
Winnipeg
hockeylists.com
I'm a bit biased as a Coyotes fan, but the Natural Hatrick is a great listen in my opinion. It features Craig Morgan from the Athletic. They dont just talk about the Coyotes, they cover the entire league.My favourite part about the podcast is that they dont take things too serious.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Overdrive - very heavy on the leafs (Jets fan) but I listen pretty much every day - 3 hours a day Mon-Fri

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Any podcast that focuses more on the business/GM side of the game for the NHL?

I don't really want to listen about players and prospects because its done to death on every NHL news site possible! I want basically the Business forum from this forum as a podcast? Any thing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad