my two best :

1, my first ever, against the Rockies
2, one of my last, the comeback against the NYR

Koivu 11

Jul 23, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Comeback vs Rangers which was insane!!!

Theo's behind the back save vs Guerin and Boston in the playoffs.

One I'll never forget is Trent McCleary getting hit in the throat by the puck by Chris Therrien, that was scary.

Malakhov getting boo'ed (as my fav dman at the time) vs the Caps and waving his hands to the crowd then being traded for Souray.

and the saddest ...Huet letting in that floater vs the Canes for elimination :(

KingGallagherXI

Jul 10, 2009

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
I think I have a list of about 10. Last game at the Forum my first ever game at the forum the opener at the Molson Centre. Seeing us punt Boston from the POs numerous times.

habs93

Feb 7, 2007
Halton,Ontario
I have so many....... i would say MTL-Washington 3 or 4 years ago when MTL win 5-4 like with less then 1 min left to the game, thank to Sergei for that grat memories!!!!!

I was at the game as well with my brother - When The Habs won it got Carbo the head coach job at The All Star Game as if Caps won Boudreau would have been head coach.(Montreal had the most points in the conference at the cutoff point to decide The Head Coach for The ASG just ahead of Washington) Unfortuately that was the high point of the season for Montreal cause after that they started to slump thanks to injuries etc & barely made the playoffs......

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I've been to three. All wins, one in Buffalo, One in toronto, and most recently my First trip to the Bell Centre...

I can't find the other games' highlights but I've been very lucky. I hope I can go to another one soon.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
We had a similar one a few weeks ago.

I answered Mario Lemieux last game here.

And I was at the Finger one, was a great great game. Until we got the finger treatment.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I was at the bell centre the night Koivu said something in french for the first time back in 2007, it was also the first time Brière was in the bell centre as a Flyers after that whole thing about him not wanting to play in montréal

BRIIIIIIIÈÈÈÈÈRRRRREEEE, BRIIIIIIIÈÈÈÈÈRRRRREEEE

good times

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
The playoff clinching game in 2011 against the Hawks.

Crawford and Price were simply amazing that game. Kane's goal was a freaking beauty, and PK scored the game winning goal in OT on a heck of a one timer. I was actually wearing my Subban jersey that game and people jumped on me and the few rows in front/behind all came to hug in joy.

Another good game was last year, when the Habs trounced the Wings.I remember everyone was thinking the Habs would lose that one badly but it turned out great. I was lucky to have that game, considering how many bad games they had at home last season.

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
October 2006 Theo's first game back in Montreal. Habs won 8-5 with Theo giving up all 8 goals. Brisebois also had 3 assists for Colorado and Craig Rivet of all people scored a breakaway goal coming out of the penalty box.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
I have so many....... i would say MTL-Washington 3 or 4 years ago when MTL win 5-4 like with less then 1 min left to the game, thank to Sergei for that grat memories!!!!!

I was at the game as well with my brother - When The Habs won it got Carbo the head coach job at The All Star Game as if Caps won Boudreau would have been head coach.(Montreal had the most points in the conference at the cutoff point to decide The Head Coach for The ASG just ahead of Washington) Unfortuately that was the high point of the season for Montreal cause after that they started to slump thanks to injuries etc & barely made the playoffs......

That game was my only game ever to date, and it was a pretty good, until the end, when Sergei Kostitsyn scored with 21 seconds left in the 3rd period, twas unbelievable, everybody lifted up at the same time, oh man, won't ever forget that feeling.

WakeUpNHL

Mar 9, 2011
Montreal
Game 3 of the 2002 Bruins series. We were trailing 3-1 in the 2nd, you could feel the series starting to slip away since we had lost game 2...then out of nowhere, we pulled off a ridiculous comeback to take it 5-3. I believe Koivu scored what was the winner on a fantastic goal.

Found a boxscore: http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=220423010

Same series Game 6, Habs won 2-1 and eliminated the Bruins. The most memorable moments were:
1- the famous Theodore save on Bill Guerin where my bro and I looked at each other and said "How the ****** did that not go in?"

2. watching Patrice Brisebois, in the third period, have a panic attack on the ice and give up the puck in his zone four times in a shift!

Also, that was the series where Zednik (my fav player at the time) was in beast mode in game 4, before McLaren took him out. Check the boxscore form that game, Zednik had 2 goals, 9 sog and over 23min ice time.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=220425010

Capitano

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
Game 2 of the 1993 Stanley Cup final...my first game ever...McSorley illegal stick...Desjardins scores his 3rd and wins the game 3-2 in OT...place was electric...

BRAD HABSFAN

Mar 14, 2013
JERSEY COAST
Haven't been to many, but....

Lafleurs return with the Rangers and Denis Savards first game (Flyers I think) are my highlights.

ill never forget the lafleur game.. he came in and electrified the 1st period and i thought..uh oh gonna be a long night and montreal will get ugly. then all became right again and we won!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad