Confirmed with Link: Best Cartoon Ever

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton
Now do one with Kassim opening a present with a tire iron. No dialogue....big grin.

End scene.

A HFboards special

Kass 2.png

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi folks,
This is amazing @Wen22 !! I’m bookmarking this Thread!

E51C749C-5DF9-48D9-9DBB-6BAF25B5B3AD.gif

As a Canucks fan would I be able to make a request for a comic for a Flames Grinch sneaking into Vancouver to take presents from under the Vancouver tree?
Edit: please disregard-There is a Member on HF Canucks who used to Post who might do one. You’ve inspired me to ask the Mods to seek him out.

Last edited:

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hi folks,
This is amazing!! I’m bookmarking this Thread!

View attachment 379538

As a Canucks fan would I be able to make a request for a comic for a Flames Grinch sneaking into Vancouver to take presents from under the Vancouver tree?

I’m pretty sure you’re the most genuinely nice kind hearted person on HF. It’s refreshing.

You’re probably a great guy and friend to people in real life as well.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I don't post many of my doodles here because I feel like I'm just spamming the place with my stuff and don't want to bother people. Which is why I like it when people post my stuff instead lol.

I speak for everyone I’m pretty sure when I say your drawings are always welcome here. I mean, look at that like to post ratio lol.

Plus now you have your own thread for it :).

If Raab gets his own Nurse bashing thread, then this is like the antithesis of it. But this being the light rather than the darkness of negativity.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Lol, I’m actually a fan of Hockey in general, but yes, I was born into a Canucks family. The Oilers hold a special place for me as my oldest Ginger and I went to the Sedins last game at Rogers (she lives in Edmonton) and it was a very classy send off that night.

I sure don't miss the Sedin's hemming us in our own end for 60+ second shifts.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad