Best and worst 4th liners in the NHL?

HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016
I don't know if he's a fourth liner (I'd certainly hope he's no more than that) but shout out to Nick Deslauriers.

Guy is terrible.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
As much as I loved him in his first stint with the sens, the current iteration of Chris Kelly has to be the worst 4th liner in the league.

Played all 82 games this year, and had:

CF% of 41.5%, 23rd worst in the league
GF% of 20.5%, 17th worst in the league,
GF/60 of .60, 13th worst in the league

Will not miss him next season... at least not the on ice stuff. The game seems to have passed him by.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Magna Sutter Shore
Cramarosa Chaput Biega

Canucks had two of the worst 4th lines in the league :laugh:

:cry:

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Magna Sutter Shore
Cramarosa Chaput Biega

Canucks had two of the worst 4th lines in the league :laugh:

:cry:

That is a very craptastic bottom 6. Anything coming up from the farm? Calgary counters with

Bouma.........Bennett...........Brouwer
Hathaway.......Stajan...........Chaisson

That's a little bit better but still, the Flames aren't scaring anyone. And except for Sutter, the Canucks scrubs are paid scrubs wage. Whereas is in Calgary, Bouma, Stajan, Brouwer and pretty soon Bennett are all making bank. And on the farm they have one maybe in Jankowski and a couple of longshots.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
That is a very craptastic bottom 6. Anything coming up from the farm? Calgary counters with

Bouma.........Bennett...........Brouwer
Hathaway.......Stajan...........Chaisson

That's a little bit better but still, the Flames aren't scaring anyone. And except for Sutter, the Canucks scrubs are paid scrubs wage. Whereas is in Calgary, Bouma, Stajan, Brouwer and pretty soon Bennett are all making bank. And on the farm they have one maybe in Jankowski and a couple of longshots.

Calgary's bottom-6 was

Versteeg - Bennett - Chiasson
Bouma - Stajan - Brouwer

to end the season this year. I'd expect Lazar to make his way into the lineup and maybe Shinkaruk as well next season. I'm hoping we can resign Versteeg for cheap to keep him in a bottom-6 role as well.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Viktor Stalberg and Joakim Nordstrom were hoss 4th liners for Carolina this year. They were so good it didn't seem to matter that the guy who centered their line (Jay McClement) was kinda bad.

I hated when we traded Stalberg at the deadline. He is just about the perfect 4th liner IMO.

Sens fan with a +1 for Stalberg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad