Confirmed with Link: Bernier traded to Ducks for a conditional 2017 draft pick

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
gotta love Jonas.

few years ago. "I don't know why they got Bernier and didn't do anything with Reimer."
then - always criticized the platoon and not traded Reimer earlier.
now
"Well i don't know why they get Andersen. who is going to be a backup. they had Bernier"

Stay awesome Jonas.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Adios to Bernier. He was a chance to be that future goalie for us but it never worked out. It was a swing and a miss sadly. Glad we got something for him though.

Now just go ahead and sign a UFA backup for a year or two. No offense to Sparks, but I don't think he's ready for that yet.

No comment on the Russell business. Too much paranoia about that guy. With Polak there really isn't room.
gotta love Jonas.

few years ago. "I don't know why they got Bernier and didn't do anything with Reimer."
then - always criticized the platoon and not traded Reimer earlier.
now
"Well i don't know why they get Andersen. who is going to be a backup. they had Bernier"

Stay awesome Jonas.
Starting to remember why I don't follow him on twitter or pay attention to his articles anymore :laugh:. Always flip flopping for the sake of criticizing.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jonas Enroth would be a great signing.

I'd be okay with Scrivens coming back.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Not surprising ... Bernier probably wouldn't gain much value this season - get what you can for him.

Wonder what the condition is.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
This reminds me of when we brought out Grabo to just go and waste the money on Clarkson :shakehead
What?

I mean yeah there's total similarities there. That situation is exactly like trading a guy for a draft pick (cause we're rebuilding) and getting back under the cap which we were over.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Meh,

Inevitable. Have to be making room for something. I smell a trade incoming

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad